Anyone else just get a system update?

Also with this update....in an agreement with the RIAA and the film industry it is supposes to have the ability to identify and track downloaded movies/music and be able to report people watching them. This will give the FBI the best tool yet in tracking users, especially those that use programs like Peer Guardian to protect their ip, but carelessly watch illegal movies on their xbox.

[quote name='foxdvd']Also with this update....in an agreement with the RIAA and the film industry it is supposes to have the ability to identify and track downloaded movies/music and be able to report people watching them. This will give the FBI the best tool yet in tracking users, especially those that use programs like Peer Guardian to protect their ip, but carelessly watch illegal movies on their xbox.[/quote]

Heh, good old Microsoft I suppose :lol:

[quote name='foxdvd']Also with this update....in an agreement with the RIAA and the film industry it is supposes to have the ability to identify and track downloaded movies/music and be able to report people watching them. This will give the FBI the best tool yet in tracking users, especially those that use programs like Peer Guardian to protect their ip, but carelessly watch illegal movies on their xbox.[/quote]

this for real? if so i better start renaming my files. also probably a good time to detach the hdd from the xbox when im not using it. dont want them sniffing around my shit.

give a source please...biggest bullshit update if thats what it is about.

[quote name='naiku']this for real? if so i better start renaming my files. also probably a good time to detach the hdd from the xbox when im not using it. dont want them sniffing around my shit.

give a source please...biggest bullshit update if thats what it is about.[/quote]

I hope to God you are being sarcastic. If not, I have no hope for you in the real world.

^
its called being paranoid. sarcasm doesn't show up well in text form. Was the foxdvd being sarcastic?
Sorry I can't afford a tivo/dvr and unable to hook hulu to the tv...

Kennistod is just playing man. I'm with you. We should both disconnect our hard drives. Imagine our faces when the feds bust in our doors, man. Fight the power

[quote name='VipFREAK']but but... It wouldn't be an M$ product if it didn't have errors/glitches/etc.[/quote]
Good point

It probably contacts the British Authorities for american problems and vise versa.

Do tell if anybody with a thick accent shows up :lol:

[quote name='Whirly']Good point

It probably contacts the British Authorities for american problems and vise versa.

Do tell if anybody with a thick accent shows up :lol:[/quote]

or if one calls you with a thick accent..

bread's done
Back