Anyone else just love their DS?

MrWazeleski

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Well i picked up my Nintendo Ds and Super Mario 64 Ds as well. I was surprised to see Asphalt sold out at my target. The system and the game only cost me $171.70 after tax. After playing it for a few hours now im in love with this thing. I might just have to take the day off tomorrow. :D

I really wanna try out that Asphalt game, it reminds me exactly of the N64 launch, with Mario and a Cruisin USA type game. If anyone one that owns the game would post their thoughts it'd be much appreciated.

[quote name='slidecage']why should we people made tons of Halo 2 threads[/quote]

Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion. We need an official DS thread because there is 4 topics about it on the front page alone.

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='locutus411']I love my DS. I just want to make sweet sweet love to it.[/quote]

:roll: :? :oops: :puke:[/quote]

There's a joke about the stylus slot somewhere...

The only thing I've ever hyped myself up for was this. Did it dissapoint? HELL-fuckING NO!!

This hands down, the most fun I've had with video games in a long time.

I couls have got Asphalt as any of my Big Box's around here I had a hard time tracking down Mario. I got my DS at walmart near my house and had to go across town to find it at Walmart. Target, BB, CC, TRU all of them were out of Mario. On a side note I had no intention of getting a DS My bro and I stoped and gamestop and starting messing with it and got hooked man I love it now, I guess I will put my GBA up for sale .. I was all about the PSP then stated to think who will have the better 1st party games With the execption of GT Moble there is nothing on PSP that gets me wanting to play ... And I brought the DS with me to Work today :D

I'm debating whether to pick one up or not....I'm not a portable gamer at all, but I have like $250 credit at GameRush. The last portable system I had was Atari Lynx.

Is the DS really worth it? I'm looking to see some of the negative thoughts on it.

MERGED by NFG

After getting used to controlling with the thumb thingy I am really enjoying mine, can't wait for Metroid.

I did get Asphault (along with Mario dS) and I enjoy it. I have only played a few quick start races so far but it's not too bad. I'll know more after I get some time to play more but for an arcade type racer I like it.

[quote name='slidecage']why should we people made tons of Halo 2 threads[/quote]

Dumbass use some english.

Why should we? People made tons of Halo 2 treads.

And 36,000 people were killed in this country last year. Someone else killed them but that gives me the right to kill too.

If they jumped off a bridge would you go with them? I hope so, one less dumbass in the world then.

bread's done
Back