Anyone else NOT able to "checkout" at GAMESTOP.com

chunlirocks

Banned
I put items in my cart, sign in and everytime I hit continue checkout, I go back to gamestop's homepage. It is driving me crazy. Gamestop said to delete my cookies which I did (about 9 times AND 9 restarts). Anyone else have this problem and a solution ? ? ?

Not having that problem, but it tells me my credit information is incorrect. Given that I have purchased other stuff online since getting that message, I have to think something is wrong on their side.

What browser are you using? If it's Internet Explorer, use Firefox.. and vice versa. Make sure all firewalls are down.

If you had put items in your cart and waited a while to check out, Gamestop.com logs you out, and it wipes out the contents of your cart.

Flush all of your temporary files for your browser as well.

I ordered my order over the phone when I had that problem.

I also deleted all my temp files and cookies which fixed it.

i occasionally get the problem when i try to purchase and confirm my order. Again, if you are having trouble, just call them and order over the phone.

[quote name='Tromack']Not having that problem, but it tells me my credit information is incorrect. Given that I have purchased other stuff online since getting that message, I have to think something is wrong on their side.[/quote]

I'm having this problem too! It started when I moved. I have all my CC information changed so I don't know what the deal is.

[quote name='Limitbreaker02']I never been able to checkout at gamespot.com. No big deal. ebgames is just as great IMO.[/quote]

EB gets the nod for me most of the time since we can get 25-26% off used games with free shipping

I've had problems with them too - its like you go around in circles when you check out.

I ended up using a different card and it worked. Guess they have had ongoing problems with their CC verification system.

bread's done
Back