Anyone Else Still Watch Married with Children Reruns On FX

man this was like my favorite show when i was smaller.....ive seen almost every episode except lke the last season maybe...i wanna get them on dvd

yea i still watch it all the time on fx and its on upn at like 7 and midnight here in LA not sure about everywhere else.

It was my favorite show back in the day, but I didn't really like the last season too much. I don't know what times it on exactly but if I see it on I watch the whole episode. I don't know if its my memory going or what, but some episodes seem... different, and end differently than I remember.

[quote name='magilacudy']It was my favorite show back in the day, but I didn't really like the last season too much. I don't know what times it on exactly but if I see it on I watch the whole episode. I don't know if its my memory going or what, but some episodes seem... different, and end differently than I remember.[/quote]

Its not just you. Some of it has ben edited, and other ones were just funny during a certain,um, entertainment climate. Still funny, and for some reason i still want one of those dogs for my own

i love this show way too much. i have been watching about 5 hours of it each day. i am looking to buy the dvd seasons too.

[quote name='stocker08']i love this show way too much. i have been watching about 5 hours of it each day. i am looking to buy the dvd seasons too.[/quote]

Ditto

I watch it whenever I can. I hate it when they're suppose to have it on at 6:00-7:00 but they sometimes show Cops or some movie.

[quote name='BasketCase1080'][quote name='stocker08']i love this show way too much. i have been watching about 5 hours of it each day. i am looking to buy the dvd seasons too.[/quote]

Ditto[/quote]

I won't buy the seasons until Jefferson arrives as I think the show is funnier with him

Still catch the midnight showing of married with children on fox. :lol:

Glad they haven't stop showing the reruns, even after all these years.

bread's done
Back