Anyone ever print postage from an online source?

GameDude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
According to the guy at the post office, I can print online postage. He claimed that I didn't need anything special and that delivery confirmations were like 18 cents or so. I downloaded the USPS Shipping Assistant...which looks like it will allow me to print a delivery confirmation, but not postage. According to their site, I have to pay for service in order to pay for postage? Anyone ever print postage and can shine some insight? Thanks!

http://www.usps.com/postagesolutions/post_mtr.htm

[quote name='darthbudge']I have used Paypal and USPS Click N' Ship to make shipping labels and I have never had any problems before.[/quote]

Same here - though I have always done it through their website and not another program - try getting a quote from USPS.COM and buying it through there.

I used the PayPal postage print (which is just Pitney Bowes) to print postage for my (cough) 25 copies (cough) of GTA4 I got from the BBV B1G1 sale.

It worked like a charm - it's all web-based, and the kicker - you get delivery confirmation for 16 cents, which is a pretty nice discount.

bread's done
Back