Anyone ever try hypnosis / hypnotherapy?

Haggar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey all,

I'm a fatty, and while I was able to lose 60+ lbs by myself, I gained most of it back.

Someone suggested hypnosis, and the first guy I saw was really nice, but it didn't work. I was laying in his chair thinking how bored I was and that I was going to go to Taco Bell as soon as he was done.

Recently I saw a different guy, and I think it might have worked. I was all like "whatever" but it felt different than the first guy and I haven't been eating as much as before.

I was just curious if other CAGs have tried this and if so what their experiences have been.

I've done it twice, once in a class room type setting and once at a fair. It didn't work the second time. The first time though I think I fell asleep or something. Hypnosis isn't a brain control thing or anything it just allows you to be more open to ideas. That's what I've gathered from my experience.

I haven't gotten hypnosis to work for me mostly. Maybe a light trance here or there. Granted, I haven't really tried it seriously though.

A little bit I've heard is that unless you're completely willing, hypnosis won't work for you.

bread's done
Back