Anyone find the Crisis Core preorder bonus yet? (Shinra UMD Case)

Jommy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Just wondering if anyone has seen the UMD case at their local GS or GC yet? I preordered the game already, but my stores never let me know when they get the bonuses in, so I always miss them. Thanks!

Just picked the game up at a Gamestop in Omaha, NE and they said they got them when the game came in, but I had to specifically ask for it, and even then the employee had not idea what I was talking about until his co-worker told him where to get them. When I run into an employee that knows me pretty well, they usually pile me up with freebies that the kids forgot to give out with the game like they were supposed to. I have whole stacks of SMG Coins, Assassin's Creed Artbooks and a bunch of other preorder goodies. The lesson here is always remember to ask! (The EB's in my area always used to be on top of this stuff, but Gamestop seems to have quenched any enthusiasm for gaming that most of the employees had. Just a spiteful jab at Gamestop because I'm still sore about the acquisition.)

As cheap plastic pre-order bait goes this one's not bad at all, but I'll probably never open it because of some neurotic collector tendency I seem to have.

When I picked up my game yesterday from my local GC they had it ready with the game. I had forgotten that it was something that I would be getting. It is not too bad for a pre-order bonus.

when i pickedm ine today i have to told the clerks 3 times about the case,.... they almost forgot to give it to me after ive mentioned it 3 times.....

bread's done
Back