Anyone following the Amanda Knox case?

been one of those things in the back of your (mine) mind for a few years...never thought she was guilty =\
we'll see if she can actually get out of the country if she is declared innocent, or if charges will be refiled and then see her shipped right back to jail before she gets out.

i always thought she was probably innocent on some level too but you never know. i saw on some news show where almost 50 percent of the cases there when they go to appeal get overturned but from what little else i know theyre saying it was some kind of weird sex murder thingy.

I thought that she didn't do it but after reading this article I will leave below I kinda think she did it. I read the first couple of pages my apology but I didn't want to read the whole thing(kinda long). I know that the link is from a british tabloid mag/site but from the credenials of the person that is describing what he thinks happened, everything he says makes sense. WARNING: LINK HAS CRIME SCENE PHOTO DO NOT CLICK IF YOU CAN NOT HANDLE BLOOD/CRIME SCENE

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...erdict-on-the-murder-of-Meredith-Kercher.html

That's from the Sun man... come on. And it doesn't matter what a forensic expert thinks, the crime scene was horrible tampered with by state police who are basically just traffic cops. None of that stuff is in condition possible to examine properly.

Anyways, she is now not guilty and will be able to fly home and they doubt even if it's appealed to the Supreme Court that the U.S. will extradite her.

There's no question in my mind she's innocent.

I wouldn't go as far as to say "innocent" but sometimes you have to live with "not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" whether the facts were just weak or whether the State/prosecution fucks something up (evidence tampering, faulty chains of possession of evidence, etc.). Just like Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson.

Italy charges scientists with manslaughter for failure to predict earthquake

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/26/italy-quake-experts-manslaughter-charge

American author Douglas Preston moves to Italy and became interested in an unsolved high profile string of murders in the late 60s and 70s.

While investigating the crime so he could write a book, he soon finds himself the prime suspect in connection for the murders.

Murders which happened 40 years earlier. When he was 12 years old. And lived in Massachusetts.

He is alleged to be part of a satanic sex cult, and did the killings for a satanic ritual.

Oh, and yes, it's the prosecutor that handled the Knox case.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...-seeking-revenge-redemption/story?id=14623904

*Italy
*First world country

Pick one

I don't think she was guilty, but regardless, the police and investigation were such a fucking joke that even if she did do it, she should have been found not guilty.

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']Italy charges scientists with manslaughter for failure to predict earthquake

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/26/italy-quake-experts-manslaughter-charge

American author Douglas Preston moves to Italy and became interested in an unsolved high profile string of murders in the late 60s and 70s.

While investigating the crime so he could write a book, he soon finds himself the prime suspect in connection for the murders.

Murders which happened 40 years earlier. When he was 12 years old. And lived in Massachusetts.

He is alleged to be part of a satanic sex cult, and did the killings for a satanic ritual.

Oh, and yes, it's the prosecutor that handled the Knox case.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...-seeking-revenge-redemption/story?id=14623904

*Italy
*First world country

Pick one[/QUOTE]

Okay, after reading more about the prosecutor, the mishandling of the evidence and improper procedures, and the other drifter that got charged who had nothing to lose by implicating Knox and her boyfriend, it sure sounds like she is innocent rather than just not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, going against my earlier comment. Even if she played some role, she should have been found not guilty like Dead of Knight said.

[quote name='ITDEFX']who cares...she's white, but ain't pretty...

slow news day indeed.[/QUOTE]

You sure about that buddy?
Amanda_Knox_8.jpg

[quote name='keithp']I'd hit it.

Well, at least I would have before learning that sex with her can be fatal.[/QUOTE]

The thing is, she's been in jail for 4 years. Anyone is going to look like shit after being in jail for 4 years. For being in jail for 4 years, she looks pretty fucking great. Obviously, the pic I posted had to have been prior to all this.

[quote name='keithp']I'd hit it.

Well, at least I would have before learning that sex with her can be fatal.[/QUOTE]

actually I would hit the girl that played AK in that movie

Hayden-Panettiere_0.jpg

The RS article on her was fantastic. I really came away with an appreciation for her, and its amazing how she was able to take a horrible situation and use that time to better herself.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']You sure about that buddy?
Amanda_Knox_8.jpg
[/QUOTE]

She gives off a I'll bang you then kill you vibe.

bread's done
Back