anyone for xbox ultimate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tidytrev

CAG Veteran
just seen this lol
http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=344;6;369;-1;53&sku=757351

description is........Xbox 360 Ultimate is the newest member of Microsoft’s gaming family, and is the most advanced games console they’ve created to date. Featuring a whopping 320GB hard drive to store all your downloadable content including games, films and music, and a built in HD-DVD player as standard, the Xbox 360 Ultimate is one of the most appealing consoles ever seen in the market.
Also included is a built in wi-fi adapter, letting you wirelessly connect to online services including Xbox Live and Marketplace, without the hassle of cables running between console and router. Xbox 360 Ultimate boasts a near silent fan, hi-def audio output, the standard 1080p support and HDMI output.

hmmmm

[quote name='tidytrev']just seen this lol
http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=344;6;369;-1;53&sku=757351

description is........Xbox 360 Ultimate is the newest member of Microsoft’s gaming family, and is the most advanced games console they’ve created to date. Featuring a whopping 320GB hard drive to store all your downloadable content including games, films and music, and a built in HD-DVD player as standard, the Xbox 360 Ultimate is one of the most appealing consoles ever seen in the market.
Also included is a built in wi-fi adapter, letting you wirelessly connect to online services including Xbox Live and Marketplace, without the hassle of cables running between console and router. Xbox 360 Ultimate boasts a near silent fan, hi-def audio output, the standard 1080p support and HDMI output.

hmmmm[/quote]
I call bull. Doubt it's real.

yeah i saw that, i think its an old model that got pulled :(
the near silent fan and inbuilt wireless sound good though

This was rumored just before the WB/Blu-Ray deal showed up as something that was going to be announced at CES '08. Whether it was legit or not, any chance of it coming to market was done after the Blu-Ray news - and obviously it sure as hell isn't coming out now. Built-in wireless would be nice though.

The article is from Jan 2008....so for for the past 1 year and 3 months we have known this is fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back