Anyone get Gungrave: Overdose yet?

ValkyrieVF-1S

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Just wanted to know if anyone picked up the game yet and what they though about it.

I am going to pick it up today since no one had it yesterday. Hopefully the game won't be dissapointing.

I only got to play the first stage or so, but so far it plays better compared to the first one. It is now easier to control grave than the first game, so I am really liking it. :lol:

Only problem I had with the first one was the fact that Grave was so incredibly slow. Is he faster in the sequel?

[quote name='smalien1']got it haven't played it, did yours come with some special anime cell?[/quote]

No, it was just some kind of card with grave in it, but not an anime cell.

Picked it up yesterday, but I'm still playing through the first one. I like it so far, very arcadey. If the second one is anywhere near as good, I'll be satisfied.

[quote name='Rig']I never played the first one, but I plan on getting this one. Is it a sequal or a remake?[/quote]

It is a sequel. No need to remake a game when the original was on the same system. :lol:

ordering this off EBGames with Katamari Damacaci. Gonna make gewd use of my $10 voucher.

Hooray for being at the right place at the right time :D

yeah I got mine friday. It's a good sequel, I dont even mind the english voice acting.(the original was all japanese).

I realized I hadnt beaten the first one yet so I started it up and blew through it. the control for the second game is much better, in the first came you had to hold down a button to run in the second he automatically runs. Plus now he can block with his casket. The character textures are a lot more detailed now too.

Becareful though I've seen two Gamestops in manhattan selling it for 20 bucks. The MSRP is 15! dont pay more than that!

bread's done
Back