anyone get there e-mail with there 3 free game codes for buying a PsPGo yet

S

starmask2k3

i heared they were sending them out today i didn't get mine yet

I did, it took about 5 days though. I think it says that it can take between 7-10 days in the fine print of the promotion. Just make sure that you log into your PSN store account from your PSP and not just through the media go software.

[quote name='starmask2k3']any 1800# to call[/QUOTE]

1-877-971-7669 (visible from the "About Us" page in the PSN Store)

If I remember correctly, press 2 for PSP, then 0 for the operator. Took 3 weeks and 2 phone calls for me to get my codes. The tech department claimed my codes were sent out 2 days after I registered my Go (which was a Sunday), but CS reps (the ones who answer your call first) said they're only sent every Wednesday. Dunno which one was lying, but it was a hassle. Some people get them, some don't - it's all random... Good luck!

Took me nearly 3 week and about 8 emails, but I finally got my code today.

I couldn't find the phone number so I emailed their support group after about 10 days only to be told it had to be 10 BUSINESS days.

So I wanted 10 business days and emailed them again only to be told to contact them again "sometime next week" because the guy didn't see me on "the list" and the list is typically updated on Wed & Fri (and this was on Friday:bomb:). Immediately emailed them back explaining why this really wasn't a very satisfactory response but I was ignored until Monday (yesterday) where a guy said he also didn't see me on "the list" but would send me the voucher code after I faxed in my receipt and PSN info. I sent both within 5 minutes and then emailed them back confirming I sent the info. Didn't get a response until this morning saying it might take a day or two for another response, but then I finally got the code later in the day (today).

VERY frustrating process and something seems seriously broken. And YES, I had connected to my PSN account wirelessly immediately after I got my PSPgo out of the box and charged up and had several previously purchased games downloaded on my PSPgo that confirmed I had connected to my acccount.

bread's done
Back