Anyone get thier copy of Nfl2K5?

EddieBelfour

CAGiversary!
waiting on game crazy to get the shipment. last time i preordered i got red dead the day before it came out, which would be today for 2k5. hoping they call before work...

did you get free next day shipping? that is rough if you paid roughly half the amount of the game on shipping alone.

[quote name='rfoster9']did you get free next day shipping? that is rough if you paid roughly half the amount of the game on shipping alone.[/quote]

Yeah, I believe it was either FREE or like $2 or something like that...they had some promotion at one time

what's going on with VideoGameDeals? I ordered from them (only PayPal shop i found) but the site's down.

Not sure about PS2....I'm assuming yes, but I really don't care ;)

It should ship TODAY 7/20 for most people.

I have USA OVERNIGHT....so , I should have it tomorrow hopefully!

No, not yet....I'm not sure, does Gamestop send you out a notification when they ship or does it just show up?

My order from EASTORE.com, just showed up...no shipping notification when i got NCAA 2005

if anyone gets it from a BB B&M post, I don't want to go over there and not fing it on the shelfs. Also I think most places have games in stock after 4.

[quote name='KingDox']if anyone gets it from a BB B&M post, I don't want to go over there and not fing it on the shelfs. Also I think most places have games in stock after 4.[/quote]

Just called my BB, and they said they won't have it until the 30th. Man, this really sucks for me because I don't have a local EBgames and Target isn't getting theirs until later this week. :cry:

[quote name='"Grave_Addiction"'][quote name='"KingDox"']if anyone gets it from a BB B&M post, I don't want to go over there and not fing it on the shelfs. Also I think most places have games in stock after 4.[/quote]

Just called my BB, and they said they won't have it until the 30th. Man, this really sucks for me because I don't have a local EBgames and Target isn't getting theirs until later this week. :cry:[/quote]

That sucks major donkey dick, I just went to my Best Buy and they didn't have it so does this mean all best buys won't have it until the 30th!!! WTF?! I want to get it there obviously to use the ggc.

God damn BB, I bet frys has it right now. And that they are selling it for like 17, they may even go nuts and sell it for 13 like they did with breakdown. We need to find some BB employees and find out when they put the games on the shelfs.

Gamecrazy, 2 Gamestops, 3 EB's, 2 Walmarts, 1 Toys R Us, and 2 Circuit Citys.... tommarrow or later.

I was getting ready to drive 30 or so miles to get it, but they don't have it.

I'm still waiting for mine to ship from GameStop.com Kinda pissing me off since I paid for USA Overnight (at a discount of course). I should have it by TODAY...since their website said it ships 7/20.

Let's see....ships 7/20, OVERNIGHT IT to me. Have it 7/21. Let's see if I have it when I get home today...if not, I will write a nasty gram to the GameStop people and see what they have to say for themselves.

[quote name='doubledown']I'm still waiting for mine to ship from GameStop.com Kinda pissing me off since I paid for USA Overnight (at a discount of course). I should have it by TODAY...since their website said it ships 7/20.

Let's see....ships 7/20, OVERNIGHT IT to me. Have it 7/21. Let's see if I have it when I get home today...if not, I will write a nasty gram to the GameStop people and see what they have to say for themselves.[/quote]

Wow, you're quite an angry young man.

Does it really make a huge difference if you get it today or tomorrow?

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='doubledown']I'm still waiting for mine to ship from GameStop.com Kinda pissing me off since I paid for USA Overnight (at a discount of course). I should have it by TODAY...since their website said it ships 7/20.

Let's see....ships 7/20, OVERNIGHT IT to me. Have it 7/21. Let's see if I have it when I get home today...if not, I will write a nasty gram to the GameStop people and see what they have to say for themselves.[/quote]

Wow, you're quite an angry young man.

Does it really make a huge difference if you get it today or tomorrow?[/quote]

Honestly no, but it's a business practice thing. I PAID for OVERNIGHT...thus, they should deliver on their promise. If I paid for normal shipping, then i wouldn't care....but I paid the extra couple of dollars so I could have it ASAP. It's just annoying that they did not follow what they advertise. It's just BAD business.

Got mine this morning at EB... at first I was like 'oh great, another year, another football game...' and an hour later, I'm having trouble putting it down... well... I did to come here natch... :D but it's fun... and damn me for not saving the replay I did: sacking the QB of the opposing team with the ball flying in the air, and one of my guys comes out of frickin' NOWHERE, does a James Bond spy roll to the ground and catches the ball, runs it in for the TD... mercy... :twisted:

I just left BB ( I work there during summers) and saw a big rack of 2K5 getting tagged and ready to be put on the shelves. Most BB's should have them out by tomorrow, our official release date is 7/22, but it looked like my store was putting them out today. I scanned one quick to see if employee cost was lower than using the GGC... it wasn't.

My BB has it in stock...but i just got it from EB trading 3 games in (CC sale anyone?) and got the game and $10 credit...

I got mine on my lunch break today and I've been waiting all day to get out of here and play it. I get out in 5 minutes and it's definitely the first thing I'm going to be doing when I get home.

well, got mine...Gamestop.com does not send an e-mail when they ship or update their website....oh well, I got it...

sorry to rant earlier...they did JUST fine

Got it yesterday from gamecrazy. So far I'm hooked, everything just blows madden away, at a little more than a third of the cost.

I especially like the stadium music editor, spent an hour in there alone.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Got it yesterday from gamecrazy. So far I'm hooked, everything just blows madden away, at a little more than a third of the cost.

I especially like the stadium music editor, spent an hour in there alone.[/quote]

Just wish the sliders would move a little faster. I love the Music Editor, though. That does give me an idea...

bread's done
Back