Anyone got a picture of the Drill Dozer cart?

espy605

CAGiversary!
Feedback
165 (100%)
I ordered it from the Best Buy sale just posted in the main deals forum, but I'm curious what the cart actually looks like since it has a rumble feature.

Thanks!

It's a dark reddish color and slightly longer than a normal GBA cart by about the width of a pinkey. It has smooth ridges on the end. Not as fat as warioware twisted. Maybe the size of boktai or a little bigger IIRC. Sorry, but I don't have a pic.

Speaking of which, can anyone suggest a good case for abnormally shaped GBA carts? I have a Drill Dozer cart and a Wario Ware Twisted cart sitting collecting dust.

[quote name='furyk']Speaking of which, can anyone suggest a good case for abnormally shaped GBA carts? I have a Drill Dozer cart and a Wario Ware Twisted cart sitting collecting dust.[/quote]

I have these, and they might work (I haven't received my Drill Dozer yet and I don't have Wario Ware Twisted):

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/AF0126.html

The cart slides into it, like a sleeve. But it's made of super, super hard plastic. Doesn't protect the top, but it does protect the contacts from dust and stays on very well.

bread's done
Back