Anyone got a PSP (Slim or Original) for sale?

RagolSlayer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
After finding out Yggdra Union's coming out for the PSP in September (plus I got a Hot Shots Golf craving too), I decided that I want a PSP.. again. >.>.

So basically I want a PSP (either Slim or Original). Only major thing is that the PSP must be in like-new condition (no major scratches on the screen or anything like that), and it must include a charger. A memory stick would be nice, but not necessary. As for games, none unless you got Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2.

Send me a PM with how much you want for it and I'll PM you back if I'm interested.

Also, I've got a couple of DS games that I might be interested in trading for the PSP (I'll include cash to even it out, of course.) All games come with case + manual. I'm not interested in selling the DS games individually, sorry.

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard
Summon Night: Twin Age

Thanks.

So I found a guy who was willing to sell his PSP (tacgnol), so I'm pretty much set.
If anyone like lt_homer wants to use this thread to find somebody to buy a PSP off of, feel free to.

i have phat PSP W/charger and 32mb for 150 and demo disc too

I'm also looking for a psp, but am looking for one that hasn't had the firmware updated, or has custom firmware put on it. Slim is preferred but I can deal with a Phat. Once the OP is all set, feel free to pm me with how much you want for one.

[quote name='lt_homer']I'm also looking for a psp, but am looking for one that hasn't had the firmware updated, or has custom firmware put on it. Slim is preferred but I can deal with a Phat. Once the OP is all set, feel free to pm me with how much you want for one.[/QUOTE]
Trust me, a psp slim is loads better.Faster loading times, sleeker, and much lighter. I have a psp phat and it sucks compared to the slim

bread's done
Back