Anyone had any experience with a 1995 BMW 325ic convertible?

dwsscs

CAGiversary!
I am shopping for a used convertible for my wife's birthday and wondered if anyone had any personal experience with it. The one I am looking at is priced at $11500, I am pretty sure I can get it for less than 10K. Its red with a black top and tan interior with the following options:

heated seats, power everything, abs, cc, ac, automatic, skid control, wind guard that goes behind the driver, new tires, am-fm stereo with broken cd changer, and 90000 miles.

Any of your positive or negative experiences would be appreciated. I tried a BMW forum, but they were almost like nintendo fanboys (if you know what I mean).

The thing about BMW's, MB, and Jags is that they are MAD expensive to repair, and on average break down a lot more then other cars. My mom was going to pick up a Jag for cheap, but we know that they break down a lot and therefore held back. This is the only advice I can offer you. This is fact by the way, as my mother works at a credit union that does mechanical breakdown insurance on cars and therefore all the cars have breakdown ratings, factoring in how often and how expensive the cars are when the break down. Toyota and Honda are the best, Jag, BMW, and Mercedes-Benz are the worst.

Not trying to be an ass here, cuz the cars are nice, but I just wanted to give some advice to my fellow CAG. My mom's dream car is a Jag XJ9 and we found some nice ones for cheap, but the cost of maintaning it, simply isn't worth it.

bread's done
Back