Anyone have a copy of battlebots for any system (GCN,XbX,PS2)

theboogieman

CAGiversary!
I really want this game and not many were made do too thq bein gay,lookin to buy and i hope nobody charges a ton cuz its a bit rare :(

Battlebots was never released in North America for the Xbox. PAL versions are pretty cheap on European game sites though.

was it ever released on GAMECUBE? i was looking forward to it and thought it never came to be???

battlebots on GBA is horrible - anyone have info on a CUBE version released anywhere in the world be it local or import? shipwreck?

I'm not as positive on the GCN release as I am on the Xbox releases, but I don't think Battlebots ever came out on GCN in North America either. Did this game even come out for PS2 in this region? I've actually heard from some Europeans that the console version isn't that good either. I was thinking about importing the Xbox version since it was less than $20, but I passed on it.

Edit: I just checked eBay and there is not a single listing for any version of this game besides the GBA game.

Wow, you must really want this game. That site is selling it for about $55 and that's before shipping. But that site also lists it as an import, so maybe this game didn't come out in France. You might be able to find it cheaper in a country that didn't already have to import it.

i emailed a few well know import sites to see if they can get it for me - if you see anything DO PM ME

AHHHHHH DAM.....for once i wish i was british! lol. god damit now i need a friggin mod chip....

THQ is going to hell for this,Straight to hell. :evil: First stupid comedy central cancels the show...now this...

Well,tell me if its anygood manimal! :D

do u have a list of games that ur willing to trade for

[quote name='YoshiFan1'][quote name='theboogieman']http://gamez.com/sage/games.x?gid=15517&page=details

That makes me want the game so much more.lol. Man,it sounds so fun..anyone know why THQ backed out?[/quote]

From what I remember hearing, THQ decided to cancel the game release in the US because the show was losing popularity and they didn't think it would sell well[/quote]

When has a game maybe not selling stopped THQ before?:p (Jokeing) i dont acctually remember what games they did besides MX unleashed(which sux).

I vote we start a patition(that spelt right?) to get THQ to bring it back out.
That is the same excuse Comedy central uses for canceling the show....It didnt get enough viewers...I wonder why Reno 911 isnt canceld yet:p

Yeah, I loved Battlebots on TV so I preordered the game for $20. I got an email a long time ago saying it was cancelled.
Regarding the show, on their website it says that they are trying to get back on the air. I think it was taken off for two reasons, being not enough viewers and a lawsuit from the producers of Robot Wars. They won the lawsuit so now they are trying to get back on TV.

bread's done
Back