Anyone have a free 2month XBL card?

XSF

CAG Veteran
I bought the 3 month kit but it runs out today. I never really liked my username, so I'm wondering if any of you guys have a 2 month card to spare? Thanks in advance for whoever has one... :)

[quote name='Scorch']no need to double post.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55052

And aside from that.. WHY!? Why does everyone come here, register and make their first post a request for a 2 month card.. what happened to GameFAQs!?[/QUOTE]

yeah sorry about that, I didn't know they had a MS forum. A mod can go ahead and delete this.

as for the 2month comment: Not sure, I wasn't aware a lot do this when they first sign up. I'm just a huge xbox gamer.

If you're such a huge gamer, why are the request posts your first posts? Most "huge gamers" would have games that came with a two month trial. I myself have 26 of them and i'm not a "huge gamer".

[quote name='Scorch']If you're such a huge gamer, why are the request posts your first posts? Most "huge gamers" would have games that came with a two month trial. I myself have 26 of them and i'm not a "huge gamer".[/QUOTE]

settle down, try not to get worked up over this. I buy tons of games, but most of those cards I just gave away to friends or noobs online because I didn't need them at the time, it never occured to me to "store" them up for later.

Why would I come to cheapassgamer in the first place, if it wasn't a request? Cheapassgamer is a big clue there my friend. If all the members are like yourself, my stay won't be here very long because you seem little to pumped up over a trial card thread. Take easy and don't post in this thread if you don't like it.

[quote name='Scorch']If you're such a huge gamer, why are the request posts your first posts? Most "huge gamers" would have games that came with a two month trial. I myself have 26 of them and i'm not a "huge gamer".[/QUOTE]
Maybe this topic should just have a designated thread:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/search.php?searchid=103103
I like how Scorch has responded to most of those... you can almost make a graph about how many Xbox Live trials he has. :)

[quote name='ECW_fan']Agreed. Everytime one comes up, Scorch puts the hammer to 'em.[/QUOTE]

I now see the origin of his hostility. I can't believe there are that many threads asking about these things... :|

[quote name='Shayde']Are there even any valid anymore. Didn't the last ones end on March 31st?[/QUOTE]

The ones I gave away, had like a green arrow next to the code. The orange arrow are the ones that are expired.

[quote name='help1']on second, let me pull one outta my ass.... damn, I can't scratch the code off because of the crap.[/QUOTE]

:lol: better luck next time huh?

yeah only games im aware of with the new ones are forza and advent rising. ill check my job (gamecrazy) for any trade ins to see if there are any extras. we have like 2 forzas used.

[quote name='rickybee2003']yeah only games im aware of with the new ones are forza and advent rising. ill check my job (gamecrazy) for any trade ins to see if there are any extras. we have like 2 forzas used.[/QUOTE]

cool thanks:)

bread's done
Back