Anyone have a PS2 Action Replay? I'll buy it from you.

superhugebutt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
All games are for sale or trade, with prices listed including shipping. If you want to haggle, please do... I'm more than happy to.

I DO NOT take PayPal. Some jerk on eBay hacked my account and ripped me a new one. Money orders and checks (let's see your feedback!) are fine. Thanks.

Have:

Nothing to see. Sorry.

Want:

PC
KOTOR II

[quote name='joevan']are some of the PS2 games new additions? :whistle2:s
I'm kinda interested in a few. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they are. No chance they're enough for that Socom 3 of yours...?

[quote name='souljah420']pmed[/QUOTE]

Your PM inbox is full, man. I'll try again in the morning; hopefully you'll have cleared it out by then.

[quote name='superhugebutt']Your PM inbox is full, man. I'll try again in the morning; hopefully you'll have cleared it out by then.[/QUOTE]

sorry about that - I got it all cleaned out

Thanks

[quote name='superhugebutt']Yeah, they are. No chance they're enough for that Socom 3 of yours...?[/QUOTE]

ah crap - I missed the boat on this one - its what I get for sleeping in :booty:

[quote name='joevan']ah crap - I missed the boat on this one - its what I get for sleeping in :booty:[/QUOTE]

NOOO. Now I'll have to wait 6 months for SOCOM. WHY?! Seriously, I'm going to throw some more stuff up soon, so keep an eye out.

[quote name='Quarkus']bump for having video killed the radio star[/QUOTE]
Haha. Thanks, man.

Halochic - The Godfather looks interesting, but I didn't see anything else on your list. Is that still a deal that would work out? PM'ed.

[quote name='Supreme']I have an Action Replay (yes, the one with the flash drive). How much are you offering for it?[/QUOTE]

Well, they sell new for $30 right? If it's new maybe $25, used $20?

bread's done
Back