Anyone have a spare Juggernaut code for Marvel Ultimate Alliance2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGlow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Gamestop preorder bonus but it seems when you pick up the game you get a preorder code to enter online and they email you the Juggernaut code. Additionally you can use your preorder receipt to get it so seems a lot of people are able to get at least 2 per preorder. And I know theres always someone at gamestop with sticky fingers and finds a few extras.

Anyone help me out or post spares for others...

If anyone has an extra, after the 3 above me get one, could you please PM me. Thanks.

[quote name='aporter727']I have one, but in order to get it you three have to fight to the death for my entertainment...[/QUOTE]

I killed all 3 of them...I win? j/k. Give it to the OP, after all it is his thread.

If anyone has an extra code I would appreciate it...actually I PM'd everyone before me and they said they were cool with me getting it first. :eek:)

So, if anyone can spare one or has knowledge for to get one - it would be super groovy.

Thanks !!

I could use a code. I'll trade a 360 Batman Arkham Assylum Joker code for it. PM me the Juggernaut code and we've got a deal.

Well I haven't located one yet but I read stories about just sticking anything in at the receipt website tends to work. But can take hours to get it so I dont know if its successful yet or not.
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/marvelua2vip/default.aspx

Apparently it goes like this XXXXX/XX-XXX
first 5 is store ID. you can use gamestop store locator to get a store ID
next XX is register #, I hear keep it 01, 02, or 03. And last xxx is sale #, I heard keep it under 200.
So I did 2, we'll see what happens. Might be delayed now because other people tried some bogus info. but im thinking back and wondering how hard it would be to check this since no date is involved, and transaction # cant pass 999 anyways.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I could use a code. I'll trade a 360 Batman Arkham Assylum Joker code for it. PM me the Juggernaut code and we've got a deal.[/QUOTE]

What kind of crap is this? There's no code for the Joker as everyone just gets it by downloading it from the PS store. Attempting to take advantage of naive CAGs should be grounds for being banned.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I could use a code. I'll trade a 360 Batman Arkham Assylum Joker code for it. PM me the Juggernaut code and we've got a deal.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thundarr']What kind of crap is this? There's no code for the Joker as everyone just gets it by downloading it from the PS store. Attempting to take advantage of naive CAGs should be grounds for being banned.[/QUOTE]

There seems to be a difference there...... seems like a fair enough trade to me......I'm looking for a code for Juggernaut myself if anyone has an extra....

I had an extra but gave it away. When I preordered I put my receipt in on that site. I did it again when I got home from picking up the game with the new receipt number and they sent me another around 9 pm cst. So if someone who preordered the game and got the code before pick up tried that they might get another like me.

so i think this might of worked. but if you pre ordered the game you get one receipt and when you buy the game you get another one. They both have 2 different codes so you might be able to get 2 codes for juggernaut. I just tried it myself so i am not 100% sure if it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back