Anyone have an extra Marvel Vs Capcom 2 for PS2?

Gameboy415

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Hey y'all, does anyone have a spare MVC 2 for PS2 (NOT Xbox) from the CC sale?

I just really need a fighting game to tide me over til fall and I wasn't able to find a copy at my CCs. If anyone's looking to sell, please feel free to make me an offer (remember this is CHEAP ASS gamer tho :wink: ). Or if there's something you're lookin for, lemme know and maybe we can set up a trade.

They gloat about getting 4 copies of it and i ask them how much they want for it and they say like 45 and i ask them since they got it for 5 dollars if they would help a fellow CAGer out and i would give like 15-20 for it and they tell me to fuck off....not cool

[quote name='california1967']They gloat about getting 4 copies of it and i ask them how much they want for it and they say like 45 and i ask them since they got it for 5 dollars if they would help a fellow CAGer out and i would give like 15-20 for it and they tell me to shaq-fu off....not cool[/quote]

Yeah. That's really annoying. People are always out to make a buck. Blantantly ripping others off by selling a $5 game for $40 when they KNOW how much you paid for it isn't right at all.

Seriously, I'd pay $15-$20 for a PS2 copy, but not more than that.

Listen people.. this is a capitalist economy. If the game is worth $40 they have every right in the world to sell it for $40. It makes absolutely 0 difference what the bought the game for. You don't deserve to get the game for 1/2 price just because you know they got a really good deal on it.

And I've said it before, I'll say it again.. anyone that doesn't understand that go to http://www.aynrand.org and read Atlas Shrugged.

yeah but the thing about that is, if i picked up something and another person couldnt have gotten ahold of one and i had an extra copy. Id sell it to them for the price plus shipping, and maybe a dollar. Im not using this site to make a dollar im here to find deals along with other people. Different people different values i guess...

[quote name='california1967']yeah but the thing about that is, if i picked up something and another person couldnt have gotten ahold of one and i had an extra copy. Id sell it to them for the price plus shipping, and maybe a dollar. Im not using this site to make a dollar im here to find deals along with other people. Different people different values i guess...[/quote]

And that means they have to do things the same way? If I had picked up ten copies of Disgaea at $5 a piece, you can bet your right nut they wouldn't be being sold for $7 each.

try to get a good deal on a game and then trade for it

EDIT: or just wait for it to go greatest hits and get it for $15 at BB with the BB GGC

[quote name='california1967']yeah but the thing about that is, if i picked up something and another person couldnt have gotten ahold of one and i had an extra copy. Id sell it to them for the price plus shipping, and maybe a dollar. Im not using this site to make a dollar im here to find deals along with other people. Different people different values i guess...[/quote]

Do you have any games for sale?? :p

I'm not going to say that it's wrong, because it isn't.
You should be able to make a profit.

Consider that most of the filth, that came to this site, was because of you idiots.

You tell other people, or link them to CAG.

You don't do this everyday. Only when a sale like this rolls around.

Then, they head to the stores, and hoarde all the games. If this was a tightly knit community, there would have been more games.

Everyone just screwed themselves.

Next time, take one of your close friends with you, and have a game plan.

[quote name='drone8888']I'm not going to say that it's wrong, because it isn't.
You should be able to make a profit.

Consider that most of the filth, that came to this site, was because of you idiots.

You tell other people, or link them to CAG.

You don't do this everyday. Only when a sale like this rolls around.

Then, they head to the stores, and hoarde all the games. If this was a tightly knit community, there would have been more games.

Everyone just screwed themselves.

Next time, take one of your close friends with you, and have a game plan.[/quote]

not sure if you are being serious? we all screwed ourselves? I didnt screw anyone, i got some good games for low prices, and had fun hunting for deals.

For all sakes I won't quote drone's post, but I will say that CAG was far from the only site that knew about the $5 CC sale.

And as for MvC2 going GH: I remember the game coming up in a thread on Gamefaqs about a couple of months ago as one of the next titles getting the GH treatment. No clue if it's true or not and I certainly didn't intend it as a joke.

Sooo....... anyone have an extra copy?

I'd be willing to trade Prince of Persia for XBOX for it.

ANYONE?!

NEED......NEW......FIGHTING.........GAME....

bread's done
Back