Anyone Have Any Extra Army of Two Codes?

I was looking into this too.
I read online someone said yellowpages.com some gamestop stores in less populated states/cities and you can get some. I dont exactly have time to go on a random dialing spree to find one however. Any one else have spares Id much appreciate it.
My friend may go calling and try and get some

1 is for a sub machine gun thats supposedly fairly good.
The other is a sniper rifle that shoots explosive grenade rounds, hehe.
Some people have a code that unlocks one or the other and most gamestop given codes unlock both.

Gave the two codes I had to the first two guys that requested them. If I get a hold of anymore I'll be glad to get em' around to the next guys who requested.

I would also appreciate a code, getting Ao2 this week in the mail. ;)

Thanks for helping out fellow CAGs! :applause:

the codes are sent through the ea servers, they work on ps3 or 360, but only once.

[quote name='NJMane']I could use one too if someone has a spare code. If the PS3 has them.

Thanks in Advance.[/quote]

I hate to "me too" the thread, but my Gamestop didn't give me the codes. If someone had extras for the two weapons & could PM them to me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Wow, I got gipped by GS again. Why am I not surprised?

If anybody has spare codes after everybody else gets one, I'd appreciate them. Thanks.

Im sorry for this but would it be any trouble for someone to give me one of thier US code? I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you

I love this game.

If anyone else has a spare code to part with, I'd appreciate it as well.

Please PM me if you have one.

THANKS!

I pre-ordered from GS and this is the first I have heard of these codes. If anyone has extras they can spare, please send me a PM. Thanks alot.

I guess i'll throw my name up there too. I pre-ordered and didn't get any codes. Shit i didn't even know there were codes till yesterday. Help a brother out. I'd really like to snipe with grenades :D

you would be the best person If someone were to give me a code for these weapons.. I would be very grateful. Thank you very much

Ahh man, I'd hate to add on to this seein that it has two pages already... haha
but I would love if someone could pm me a code.

Of course GameStop screwed me over too. I reserved a copy of AoT, and what I got was a AoT marked 'New' but it had no clear wrapping on it, meaning it was clearly already fooled with. And of course no code... :(
BUT I would love if someone could pm me a code.

I pre-ordered Army of Two from GS and when I picked up the game they said "Sorry it doesn't apply to PS3" even though their site said differently.

I'd love a code too for the 360 if anyone has a spare.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks anyway. I just called the EBGames that I bought both my 360's from. For the record, the guys in Meridian, Idaho were happy to give me a code...and there are 4 stores in the area...just in case anyone else wants to call one.

Seeking a code please, just bought an used copy at GS but all nearby locations are out of codes.
Thanks in advance! :bouncy:

bread's done
Back