Anyone have ESPN Insider

justinbh19

CAGiversary!
if one person already has ESPN Insider, could they please let others (i.e. me) use their login... i dont see a point in everyone giving ESPN $50/year to read the articles.

thanks a bundle

[quote name='justinbh19']if one person already has ESPN Insider, could they please let others (i.e. me) use their login... i dont see a point in everyone giving ESPN $50/year to read the articles.

thanks a bundle[/QUOTE]

$50 a year? That is sinful.

[quote name='justinbh19']if one person already has ESPN Insider, could they please let others (i.e. me) use their login... i dont see a point in everyone giving ESPN $50/year to read the articles.

thanks a bundle[/QUOTE]

No, but if you pay to play any of their fantasy sports (ie, football, baseball and basketball for example) you get access to most of the good stuff.

I have paid to play baseball with ESPN since 1999 and I have noticed that the articles that are available to me through my leagues are not much different from the ESPN Insider articles. At least not the ones I am interested in reading.

Some contain information that you would be better off getting through a local newspaper anyways. (and for those you can often use the BugMeNot extension for Firefox)

As for myself, I can't give out my ESPN login because then everyone would have access to my baseball team.

In a nutshell - you're not missing much for that much $$$

I have one, but there's no way I'm gonna jeopardize my account by sharing it. I already share it with my father anyway. On most sites, accounts that are given out publicly have a tendency to get locked, if you haven't noticed.

bread's done
Back