Anyone have Full Metal Alchemist DS?

BigHow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
163 (100%)
I can't seem to find a single copy at any of my local import stores. None of the usual online importers have it either.

If anyone could hook me up with a trade for it (my tradelist is linked below) or could sell me a copy, it would be greatly appreciated.

-- Howard

Nope, like the 3rd PS2 RPG, the PS2 fighter, and the GBA game, not enough interest/sales in Japan.

However there is an american based company who will be making a new PS2, PSP & DS game. Their "resume" mainly includes military simulation games, not sure if thats bad or good... I guess we'll see.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']is this based on the manga or the anime?[/QUOTE]

I believe it's the anime (but not the movie?), since the manga is still running...

The game is based on the anime, it includes scenes, pictures, and the japanese VA's (my favorite, Romi Pak beats the hell out of Vic M.). Of course, the dialogue/text is in japanese so most wont understand, but if you have watched the series, you can pretty much guess what they are talking about.

Its a pretty fun game, its mostly a side scroller (streets of rage-esqe). You can select different alchemy skills (you unlock more as you go on) and there will be the occasional(sp?) time where you need to trace/draw transmutation circles on things.

I personally liked all of the FMA games (though i guess i am sort of biased towards FMA as its one of my favorite manga/animes), but i'd definately recommend it. Its a shame that it wont get an english translation (same can be said for the 3rd RPG - damn Square-Enix).

Maybe add "dual sympathy" as an automated search on ebay. Never know when someone might put up another copy for $30

Heh, I actually snagged the copy for $30, but the seller backed out after I sent the money citing a family emergency. He refunded my money, so I didn't get ripped off, but I'm still trying to complete the transaction with him.

I actually have it, bought it like after it came out beat it and now dont need it it just collects dust if you still want to work out a trade/deal lemme know

[quote name='soldsnake22']I actually have it, bought it like after it came out beat it and now dont need it it just collects dust if you still want to work out a trade/deal lemme know[/QUOTE]

Soldsnake, you have a PM. Please check my TL (its linked in my sig below) and let me know if there's anything that interests you.

bread's done
Back