anyone have luck finding PS3 around bay area?

dunno...but if anybody sees any lying around Toys R Us in the bay area (specifically the San Jose and/or the Fremont/Newark area, but anywhere in the bay area is fine really) let me know!

Did anyone check BB in the bay area? I know here in the midwest BB received a shipment. I walked into one store around 11:00AM and saw several 60GB units in stock. I don't know if all BB's across the country got them but they could have.

[quote name='imascrub']dunno...but if anybody sees any lying around Toys R Us in the bay area (specifically the San Jose and/or the Fremont/Newark area, but anywhere in the bay area is fine really) let me know![/quote]

What city you live in? I live in Milpitas.

Though irrelevant, there is store in Japan Town (SF) that sells 20GB Japanese PS3's.

It's in the store with the Sanrio things in the Kintetsu Mall, just a couple doors down from Japan Video.

I was there over the weekend, but forgot to ask for a price.

i was at the hayward TRU on thursday and there were about 6 ps3s sitting on the shelf with no one even looking at it. i didn't bother checking whether they were 20gb or 60gb because i wasn't looking for one.

the one on Hesperian?

I was there on Friday night and they were all sold out. The guy said they got one in that day but it was a return, which was then sold again to somebody else.

[quote name='imascrub']I'm in Fremont[/quote]
Haha, awesome, I'm in Milpitas.

Oh, and last time I went to Best Buy in Milpitas (Less than a week ago) there were two 60gb PS3's in stock there.

[quote name='imascrub']hm I haven't seen any ps3's in stock anywhere

I guess I'm just going in at the wrong times lol[/quote]

Pretty much. What you need to do is to call stores and ask them what are possible times they are going to be restocked with PS3's.

Some stores do that and some don't, and some people answer to that, and some people say "Sorry, can't tell you that."

I'm kind of only interested in getting one at TRU since i have a coupon for that place

the TRU closest to me says none till march
the next closest one 20 minutes away says keep checking odd days when they (might) get shipments

-edit-
1/02/07

I'm sure people have heard of ps3's in best buys and stuff, but Target in Fremont on the corner of Walnut and Fremont ave. has some ps3 60gb's too with some black ds lites. No Wii's.

Toys R Us in Hayward also has some ps3's. Good for those of you who have the 25% off coupon from AMEX. 60gb + ridge racer 7 for $538.

[quote name='imascrub']
the TRU closest to me says none till march
[/QUOTE]

That TRU is a bunch of morons. We are not given the kind of information to make those sort of conclusions. I am sick of answering the PS3/Wii questions on a daily basis, but I know better than to make up information like that.

FYI, to anyone in the East Bay or North Bay.

As of 10:01pm tonight (1/2/07), TRU in San Rafael, has 6 60GB PS3's left. Not sure how long that will last.

two of my friends got 2 60gb ps3s today at ebgames in stonestown.

pretty sure they still had some left.

bread's done
Back