Anyone have this problem before with an Upaid Item Dispute?

moo

CAGiversary!
Someone purchased Marvel Vs Capcom 2 on ps2 from me on 11/14 and after days of no response from them and no payment, I filed for an Unpaid Item on 11/26.

Now it's 12/9, the buyer hasn't responded to the unpaid item reminder, and my final value fee credit elgibility still has a grey checkmark and Pending. If I try to close my dispute, I can only choose the option :

We've completed the transaction and we're both satisfied.

No Final Value Fee credit will be given and the buyer will not get an Unpaid Item strike.

Well, I've talked with THREE Ebay reps on live chat and have emailed Customer Support TWICE. Both have been no help and have just copy pasted on HOW to use the Unpaid Item Dispute Process. Ugh.

Get a phone number. Have Ebay walk you through it as you talk on the phone. Oftentimes when I have a problem with Amazon/some other online service, getting a real person on the phone is the only way to fix the flaw.

- Or - since you're only losing ~$1 - maybe just let it go? I've never seen that before. Usually two things happen: (a) Buyer responds & you can close the dispute immediately. (b) Wait 7 days, if you get no response, you can choose the "I can't resolve this" & get a Fees credit.

Never seen anything like that. I know you have to wait until it's been exactly 7 days (to the minute) to complete the process and get your FVF credit. But it's never been a problem for me after waiting.

Man that would piss me off. I'd hate to just give it up myself, as sticking NPBs with a strike is important.

[quote name='Mono`']Having to read your post was fuckin stupid.[/QUOTE]
No. Refusing to take $8.00 from your GBC buyer was stupid. You coulda pocketed $7 pure profit & sold the GBC to someone else for $50, thereby collecting ~60 of cash.

Dumbass.

Now you'll get nothing accept a negative from the Buyer & the Hatred of CAGers.

[quote name='electrictroy']No. Refusing to take $8.00 from your GBC buyer was stupid. You coulda pocketed $7 pure profit & sold the GBC to someone else for $50, thereby collecting ~60 of cash.

Dumbass.

Now you'll get nothing accept a negative from the Buyer & the Hatred of CAGers.[/QUOTE]

owned10.jpg

Yeah apparently I'm not the only one having this problem since another person on the Ebay boards is having it too. I just really hope Ebay can get it fixed soon.

bread's done
Back