Anyone have Yes Asia coupons they're not gonna use?

vdawg5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Looking to order an item or two from Yes Asia and I heard there are some $5 off coupons customers get in their email. Anyone have these that they're not going to use? Thanks.

I'm also interested in a coupon; if someone has a $5 off for existing members (after the OP has his request filled,t hat is), I'd be very grateful. I've been looking to pick up Electroplankton very soon. :)
Which, btw, there is only one version of, right? All of them come with the headphones?

[quote name='Zingela']I'm also interested in a coupon; if someone has a $5 off for existing members (after the OP has his request filled,t hat is), I'd be very grateful. I've been looking to pick up Electroplankton very soon. :)
Which, btw, there is only one version of, right? All of them come with the headphones?[/QUOTE]

you could just make a new account (unless there is some reason you have to use your existing account)

[quote name='Zingela']I'm also interested in a coupon; if someone has a $5 off for existing members (after the OP has his request filled,t hat is), I'd be very grateful. I've been looking to pick up Electroplankton very soon. :)
Which, btw, there is only one version of, right? All of them come with the headphones?[/QUOTE]
All the coupons I've gotten from YesAsia.com were nontransferrable coupons (ones linked to your account), so I think your best bet would be what 62t said.

bread's done
Back