Anyone heard anything bout a Holiday bundle?

Undertaker4eber

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah so anyone heard anything? So I havent been checking recently and I want to get a 360 but Id hate to get it now and in December they pack a game with it or something. I had heard a rumour before that they were going to start packing Ghost Recon but havent heard anything since. You guys know anything?

I get so excited for the holidays. Holiday bundles are awesome. I already have a 360..but I'd be excited to hear of a good bundle.

Premium 360, Game (Most likley a PH...), Xbox Live Camera w/ Uno and 12 Months for Xbox Live for $400? ;)

Maybe not. But would be kinda cool (even if it was a 3 month Live..)

Yeah I knew about the Amazon deal but Im really looking for something I can buy in store. Plus I wont have the money till about the second week in November. Im really hoping Microsoft throws something in there.

Peter Moore said the only US bundles this year would be customer specific and not official bundles. Keep watching the weekly ads and you'll see them popping up. I think the TRU bundle this week is a perfect example of what you can expect to see (i.e. $450 for console+game+controller).

bread's done
Back