Anyone here ever shave their head ?

KingDox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm thinking about shaving my head. And I'd like some input on it. Anyone have some tips that I should know before getting rid of it all.

The thing that I'm most concerned about is the razor. I've always used a electric shaver on my face so I have little experience with razors. And I'd hate to cut my head. Is it possible to shave my head using pure electric razors ?

You can pure electric it, it just might not get as close as a blade. I used to shave my head, then I got bored w/ the work and did a beard trimmer to it to get a close buzz.

Then I went hippie and let it grow out super long (that's where i'm @ now).

Every once in a while I just use an electric clipper and take it down to .25 inch.

If you can flick a switch and hold a clipper, you can shave your head.

Cutting it down to nothing is MUCH MUCH higher maintenance and much harder than just buzzing it down real short. I was a swimmer in high school and shaved everything off a few times, and it wasn't much different from the times that I've buzzed it.

Ergo, I recommend a short clipper job over biccing it.

[quote name='Kayden']Every once in a while I just use an electric clipper and take it down to .25 inch.

If you can flick a switch and hold a clipper, you can shave your head.[/QUOTE]

Shaving your head and a buzz cut are two different things.

mhair.jpg

This is a Buzz haircut, This is how I normally cut my hair. Which is normally about a .25 of an inch or so.

for a pic of a Shaved head

See Cheapy

http://www.headshaver.org/ btw OP

[quote name='Hex']Just as a suggestion, OP, if you have a lot of hair, consider donating it to Locks of Love. http://www.locksoflove.org/ No reason not to, and it goes to a good cause.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip, and if I did have alot of hair I'd look into it. But I'm cutting it since my widdows peak is so freaking high.

It's time to throw in the towel and admit a full head of hair isn't in my future.

[quote name='Mysticheat']if u shave your head does it grow back?[/QUOTE]

Anyways, I've kinda wondered what I'd look like with shaved hair. I've always had medium or long hair, never really that short.

Weird. :whistle2:/

bread's done
Back