Anyone here order from Gamedealdaily.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinxpalm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum but I always see them advertising for their website here.

I ordered a PS3 headset from them last Saturday and have not had any response from them.

I emailed them twice asking for a tracking number, no reply.

I pmed the forum user who works with the website, no reply.

I am just trying to see if anyone else has experienced this from them? Also has anyone not received their items from them? If you did receive them then how long did it take?

Regardless I think people should know that their communication is HORRIBLE and I would never order from them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered from them a while back and got my game alright, ordered the PSP lot yesterday, hopefully it comes by next week. seems the good doctor lets the deals run for a while then ships out midweek. If you meant last saturday, I think he posted that all that was shipped out Tuesday, might be jumping the gun..give it until next Tuesday..

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']do not create threads to ask a question. Only post specific deals![/QUOTE]

This. And if you need help, there's a Gamedealdaily thread. Search function is at the top.

I don't want to continue in the trend of this post but I also ordered from them on the 29th of last month. No communications with them since. I tried emailing drfrielgood and pm'ing him here. I at least wanna know my shipping info.

-Spice

Wrong board. I have ordered from them. They don't send out tracking information, and their communication is lacking. If you just ordered the thing Saturday, it wouldn't have shipped out until Monday, at the earliest. Probably later.

Wow the CAG community has gone down the tubes in the years I've been visiting here.

The VERY FIRST thing I typed was sorry is this is in the wrong forum.

If you weren't sure were to put it, why not take a few seconds to actually look at the forum descriptions? They are quite clear, especially the big, bold letters on this that state not to ask a question. No one was rude to you. They were telling you that it's the wrong forum. If everyone simply did whatever they wanted and asked questions wherever they wanted, the board would be chaos, and everything would get buried.

[quote name='jinxpalm']Wow the CAG community has gone down the tubes in the years I've been visiting here.

The VERY FIRST thing I typed was sorry is this is in the wrong forum.[/QUOTE]

While that is true, having been here, you should know this is only for "Video Game Deals". There are plenty of other sections to deal with everything else.

As for the topic, I've ordered from them multiple times, and got my stuff in about 3 days to a week. He ships out orders on certain dates, and was just recently on vacation, which might have led to a back-up in terms of communication and order shipments.

Did you try PM'ing him on his website? That seems to be the most effective way to get in contact with him. I will say, he should spruce up the CS department (by adding a system for it; which I'd gladly make for him), instead of doing it the e-mail way, since it seems he always gets too many e-mails and usually doesn't get a chance to respond to them until it pretty much ends up being resolved when your package finally arrives.

[quote name='BrettFarveRetired']If you weren't sure were to put it, why not take a few seconds to actually look at the forum descriptions? They are quite clear, especially the big, bold letters on this that state not to ask a question. No one was rude to you. They were telling you that it's the wrong forum. If everyone simply did whatever they wanted and asked questions wherever they wanted, the board would be chaos, and everything would get buried.[/QUOTE]

Understandable but I posted in the Gamedealdaily thread I ordered from and got no reply. Again I clearly stated I was sorry if it was totally wrong. I just wanted to get a reply as I am slightly worried as I have no communication from them.

PM/ing him isn't even a good way to get a hold of him. If you're having a problem, you should post in his thread. The bad PR is obviously not good for business, so he is generally quick to respond. Just keep in mind that he is just one guy running a small business. He could definitely be better at getting back to people, but you can't expect an answer within hours.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']While that is true, having been here, you should know this is only for "Video Game Deals". There are plenty of other sections to deal with everything else.

As for the topic, I've ordered from them multiple times, and got my stuff in about 3 days to a week. He ships out orders on certain dates, and was just recently on vacation, which might have led to a back-up in terms of communication and order shipments.

Did you try PM'ing him on his website? That seems to be the most effective way to get in contact with him. I will say, he should spruce up the CS department (by adding a system for it; which I'd gladly make for him), instead of doing it the e-mail way, since it seems he always gets too many e-mails and usually doesn't get a chance to respond to them until it pretty much ends up being resolved when your package finally arrives.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, thats all I wanted was a tiny bit of help, not a bunch on douschebag replies. Mods feel free to close this and once again I am sorry.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']PM/ing him isn't even a good way to get a hold of him. If you're having a problem, you should post in his thread. The bad PR is obviously not good for business, so he is generally quick to respond. Just keep in mind that he is just one guy running a small business. He could definitely be better at getting back to people, but you can't expect an answer within hours.[/QUOTE]

Yea I emailed him on Monday and Thursday I believe and no communication at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back