Anyone in Japan willing to...

WolfPac_Ite

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
...Buy and send me a new Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4? ^_^

But first, how much does it go for? It has to be lower then what import sites charge, right? Do games drop as fast in price as they do in the USA?

For the person's time (to find you a good price) and shipping, you might as well buy from an import site or else wait for a US release. It can take 6 months to a year to localize a game like Naruto that was originally designed for the Japanese market. Although 1 & 2 came out for the US, it's hard to say if they'll make it to 4 before US distributors decide it's not worth porting GCN games over anymore.

I want Japanese voices, and the price on Lik-Sang for the 3rd and 4th title is $64.90 each. That's fairly steep if the game sells for 20-30 in Japan, which I don't know if it does, but if it did... :/

Well, just asking. :\

There's calendars and DVD's and photo books and camera games of cute Japanese girls with large round breasts to be had and you want some Naruto game?!

[quote name='sarausagi']There's calendars and DVD's and photo books and camera games of cute Japanese girls with large round breasts to be had and you want some Naruto game?![/quote]

I opened this thread expecting to see some sick sexual fetish request.
I was only half wrong.
lol

[quote name='sarausagi']There's calendars and DVD's and photo books and camera games of cute Japanese girls with large round breasts to be had and you want some Naruto game?![/QUOTE]

LOL. Sigged.

I forgot about the higher MSRP. :/ And with shipping it wouldn't be too far off from the import price. :\

Crappy. :(

How about this. Anyone have an imported new/mint (mint, box, manual, game, etc) copy they want to sell me for cheap (cheaper then import price)? :D

bread's done
Back