Anyone in the GTA with a PS3 60GB NTSC for trade? Willing to give up wii + 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Factor

CAGiversary!
I traded with someone and got a PS3 60GB today. Thanks for the help everyone.

You can lock this thread if necessary brcause the offer isn't available anymore.

I'm looking for a USA/Canadian version 60 GB PS3

I am willing to trade all of:

A mint condition Premium Xbox 360 that only has 15 hours of gameplay use total. This is the holiday bundle that comes with GRAW and Arcade Live. Everything is included, even all the plastic bags etc, in perfect condition.

- Gears of War
- 4 Wireless X-Box 360 controllers (2 sealed and unopened) ( I stocked up during the Dell scratch & save)
- 1 quick charge kit, with 2 rechargeable 360 controller batteries (1 unopened)
- 1 unopened MicroSoft universal X-Box remote

And a Nintendo Wii (mint condition) with everything it came with (wii sports, etc)
It also has Mario Kart 64 on the virtual console

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a university student with a crappy part time job. I already spent too much money recently buying the 360, the extra accessories, and some wii accessories, and games off of the amazon deal, etc.

I honestly don't like the 360 because it is easily the noisiest console I have ever used and I don't like shooters all that much. I suppose I'm too picky.

I'm not trading my game collection, everything I'm trading is mentioned in the first post and has to do with the 360 & wii.

I just posted my game collection to prove a point to the 2nd poster

I got screwed on Ebay and paypal hasn't returned my money yet, hence no PS3.

I traded in 3 games for 1 at EbGames for VF5 using the 3 for 1 deal.

I also have Oblivion PS3 pre-purchased using that same offer.

If I didn't have a 360 or Wii and lived in the GTA, I'd go and buy a PS3 to trade >_> Anyway. If you can't find a buyer here, go to www.redflagdeals.com and go to the Buy/Sell/Trade area. Most RFDers are in the GTA and I'm sure one of the many people hunting for a Wii wouldn't mind doing this.

Or you could always sell the Wii and 360 for like $400 and $600 and walk out with a PS3 + cash >_>

www.craigslist.org might also be an option

I cross listed this with GameFAQs.com

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=927750&topic=33803851
With all the PS3 bashing there still hasn't been anyone willing to trade.

I can only do this locally within Toronto for pickup, I don't want the stress/costs involved with shipping and insuring everything and having to worry about everything going smoothly.

I tried kijiji but it's complete crap, with no serious offers in return. I can't post in BST at redflags since I dont' have enough posts. I guess I'll try the ps3/wii availability forum.

That's why I said try RFD or craigslist. RFD should net you a lot of GTA buyers and craigslist is like kijiji but more widely known and used (partly owned by eBay).

let me know if you want to sell one of those unpackaged controllers. :p

Dude, I thought I was obsessed with Virtua Fighter... I wouldn't buy a ps3 now short of it getting like an exclusive new Streets of Rage game :D

good luck, glad to see you're listing on craigslist so you get paid what you should.

Thanks. The problem with local classifieds is that I'm afraid someone might give me fake currency or otherwise shortchange me.

If I did a straight up exchange with being able to test everything I wouldn't have to worry so much about that.

I've been getting paranoid since I got cheated on Ebay. Hopefully I get my money back but there's a waiting period with Paypal.

[quote name='naes']I'm thinking this is too good to be true.[/quote]
I am only giving up the Premium 360 and all games & accesories I have for it (4 wireless controllers, 2 battery chargers, Gears or War, DOAX2, GRAW, remote)
and my Nintendo Wii.

or instead of the Wii the new Satin Silver PS2 and Guitar Hero II bundle & everything 360 if someone wants that instead of the wii.

I am NOT giving up the entire collection of games on my shelf.

Thus far the only offer I received for everything X-BOX 360 related I own was $400 on craigslist which I think is really low ball. I'm only asking for $500 for the 360 & all.

Here are my eB Games receipts, I still have $169 store credit at EBGames and with the Trade Up Event all I would have to do to get another Wii would be to give up my slim PS2 and 3 games (I still have my thick one with harddrive) .

I also have ES4: Oblivion for the PS3 pre-purchased using the 3 for 1 which is pointless without a PS3. I bought the Wii at eBGames using store credit I saved up over the year by trading in a bunch of games I didn't want and also through some acquisitions in the Rogers/Blockbuster video deal.

I really need to study for midterms as I have 2 tomorrow.

Thanks guys, I have a few offers for this stuff after posting on craigslist.

One guy says he may be able to get a PS3 to trade with, he said I should give him 12 hours. He seems legitimate because he has 210 feedback on Ebay.

And another 2 people are offering $500 for the 360 stuff.

I'll let you know how it goes. I'm waiting on the PS3 offer first, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks again.

I traded with someone and got a PS3 60GB today. Thanks for the help everyone.

You can lock this thread if necessary cause the offer isn't available anymore.

Glad to see you got what you wanted so quickly. Hope its in good condition.
I should've bought a PS3 and drove it up to Toronto to trade. That trade was HOT.

It was definitely a new system I got in return.

The decisive reasons I traded were because I can get a Wii again later on for roughly $100 since I have about 170 EB Games credit.

To be fair, I didn't give Gears of War a fair chance to hold my attention since I only played it for about 4 hours total and I wasn't good at it. I bought the 360 before reading week, and had work, school, among other obligations. I never tried X-Box live, so I probably missed out on that experience. DOAX2 was a huge letdown for sure. I never played GRAW or arcade live so I can't comment on those.

The 360 definitely has a better controller, I don't know why Sony replaced the R2, L2, triggers with that spongy new ones on the sixaxxis. The sixaxxis controller definitely feels as if it's made out of cheaper substances than the PS2 dual shock.

The Wii is really good if you have a solid GameCube collection and love to play classics. The virtual console alone makes it very worthwhile IMO, when Earthbound and Mario RPG eventually make their presence.

Wii sports is very entertaining. I didn't get to play Zelda much because of the reasons mentioned above but I'm sure it's epic.

I think I would revisit the 360 years later down the line when it hits a significant price drop or if the rumored Zephyr is for real. I don't play many shooters and I tend to get bored of those quickly.

Now back to studying. I won't sleep tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back