Anyone in Vemma?

Sinnbox

CAGiversary!
I just started Vemma, anyone here involved? I'm loving the program so far. basically drink amazing energy drinks, tell your friends, and make money! Anyone wanna share some experience with the new guy?

It's a scam according to 95% of people at my school. Use your time on something more worthwhile.

Well, there are some people who can make money off it. Usually in my town the homeless people sign up for these type of companies to sell drinks, knives etc. They ist in the park all day and sell it to strangers. They don't make much money but for a homeless person it isn't bad. Source: Bus conversations. Lots of homeless people like to ride the bus here.

Last edited by a moderator:
the only people that I know that call it a scam are the people that expect to get rich while sitting around. I've got friends making thousands a month doing this, you have to put in a little work, your not gonna get rich without doing a little work.

There is no way that homeless people are selling Vemma unless they have no idea what they are doing. Vemma is not a MLM like Amway. you do not sell product, you simply get others to signup under you and use the product. I spend about the same amount a month as I normally would for energy drinks, and make money off of it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back