Anyone interested in a PS2 HDD + Final Fantasy XI? [SOLD]

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='soul.less']Well, before my auction was taken down, I had it at $20 with shipping at $10.[/quote]

Your auction got taken down?[/quote]

Yep, I received an e-mail about it today saying that Square Enix requested it be shut down for some reason... there are a ton of auctions on eBay listing HDD/Final Fantasy XI yet they decide to shut down mine and only mine... :?

[quote name='soul.less'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='soul.less']Well, before my auction was taken down, I had it at $20 with shipping at $10.[/quote]

Your auction got taken down?[/quote]

Yep, I received an e-mail about it today saying that Square Enix requested it be shut down for some reason... there are a ton of auctions on eBay listing HDD/Final Fantasy XI yet they decide to shut down mine and only mine... :?[/quote]

:shock: well that's interesting.

[quote name='greendc27']You should try to contact Square Enix and ask why. I'm kinda curious what their reason was.[/quote]

I sent them an e-mail today but all I got was that automatic response crap... I'm thinking of calling them tomorrow and finding out why exactly they decided to single out my auction.

[quote name='soul.less'][quote name='greendc27']You should try to contact Square Enix and ask why. I'm kinda curious what their reason was.[/quote]

I sent them an e-mail today but all I got was that automatic response crap... I'm thinking of calling them tomorrow and finding out why exactly they decided to single out my auction.[/quote]

That happens to just about every auction on ebay for the used harddrive and FFXI. Its not just yours

[quote name='soul.less'][quote name='greendc27']You should try to contact Square Enix and ask why. I'm kinda curious what their reason was.[/quote]

I sent them an e-mail today but all I got was that automatic response crap... I'm thinking of calling them tomorrow and finding out why exactly they decided to single out my auction.[/quote]

As per Square's user agreement you are not allowed to sell your FFIX account on ebay, which is what you are doing if that data is still on the hard drive. The only way you can sell it on ebay is if you say you are selling only the hard drive and utility discs.

See that little text on the box that says Not for Resale? That's because you can only register your content IDs once, and thereafter they are tied to your name. No reselling, noreusing. Sucks to be you.

bread's done
Back