Anyone interested in Chessmaster DS?

Xevious

CAGiversary!
^ I myself am looking forward to it. I played chess alot on the GBA. I think this is the REAL brain game.

I dunno. Chessmaster games are great and all, but I feel like Club House Games, kind of prevents any reason for buying any single game that is contained in the collection.

i dunno was going to be the beginning of my response as well. i think these games can help make you a lot better at chess. playing computers helped me understand the game. and i think i spent 40 dollars on my portable chess computer back in the day. so this would be cheaper and i assume better then what i had.

but for playing against real people, i prefer itsyourturn.com. i like the tournaments and not having to worry about dropped connections. or cheaters.

Is this online? Thats the only way I would even consider it.

I suck at chess. I understand the rules and how to play, Im just not very good and I would like to get better.

It's my understanding that there's no WiFi for this game, just wireless play. :cry: I'll still probably pick it up though. Maybe two copies if my bf hasn't bought it for himself by Christmas...

I thought the chess game in Clubhouse games was too easy - and I'm not some sort of chess supergenius either.....The Chessmaster games are always my speed (although I thought the Xbox version was inferior to the PC version).

[quote name='pinktank']Is there a good go game for ds?[/QUOTE]

i don't think there are any in english. Itsudemo Dokodemo Dekiru Igo: AI Igo is one i've seen for japan. i'd love it if they made an enlish one. i suck at go and i assume that the game would do a good job of helping me understand the game.

[quote name='rscaramelo']I don't know how to play chess but have always wanted to. Does it have some sort of tutorial?

RC[/quote]

I know the PC version of Chessmaster teaches you how to play chess. I don't know about the DS version though.

bread's done
Back