anyone interested in selling for a reasonable price?

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']I'll let you guys know if mine auction falls through.[/QUOTE]
Ditto. I'm flying home for the holidays (from sunny SoCal to not-so-sunny Ohio), and I need the money more than the system. Besides, my girlfriend is already giving me the evil eye.

[quote name='chrishicks']let us know.

none of this "for 2000.00 you can have it" stuff.[/quote]

1800 shipped and its yours

[quote name='Dijital']I'd be willing to pay like 700 - 750 for one, but that is max for a 60GB, I'm not gonna be taken.[/QUOTE]

Yes, because people want to make a whole $75 - $100 profit on a system that would cost them $600 + $50 or so in taxes. You are a MORON.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']What's "reasonable?"[/QUOTE]

800.00 or so for a 60gb. I know no one here will want to go this low yet but maybe soon. if I don't find one for this price I'll just wait until next year.

[quote name='chrishicks']800.00 or so for a 60gb. I know no one here will want to go this low yet but maybe soon. if I don't find one for this price I'll just wait until next year.[/quote]

$800 w/$800 shipping?

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']no offense bro but alot of people camped a LONG time in line and just want to get paid for their work[/QUOTE]

"work"

[quote name='anomynous']the thread starter is a retard[/quote]

Not really, just another person tired of people reaping $1500 + profit on the console and he wants it at it's actual retail price, with a warrenty..

[quote name='Dijital']I'd be willing to pay like 700 - 750 for one, but that is max for a 60GB, I'm not gonna be taken.[/QUOTE]

Dude get real...I love people like this...This isn't the market for you to be buying one right now...Just wait 4 months and get it for msrp...Anyone else looking to get one reasonably priced...I suggest checking Half.com regularly...Last year I got a reasonable deal on a 360 bundle day of launch...After I couldn't find one anywhere, I ended up paying like $300 over msrp...It was a bundle...But It was totally worth it...If you really want to play the PS3....I would go that route...Instead of paying out the nose on ebay

Oh geez, now I'm worried. I had a 20 GB up and it ended up at $810. (Hoped for more...) The winner only had 2 feedback. Then, he sends me a message saying he can't pay. Then, another one that says "nevermind, it's wrong for me to not pay." So, I don't know what the hell to do in this situation. I don't want to get fucked.

EDIT: Sent him a reply saying if he didn't want to pay, I wouldn't leave negative feedback, and he replied saying "he'll pass" then. Should I leave a non-paying bidder thing, or what do I do to make sure I don't pay any fees?

You'll be able to get them in stores this week if you look really hard and are persistant. People aren't gonna be crazy about it anymore because prices are gonna keep dropping.

[quote name='Rig']Oh geez, now I'm worried. I had a 20 GB up and it ended up at $810. (Hoped for more...) The winner only had 2 feedback. Then, he sends me a message saying he can't pay. Then, another one that says "nevermind, it's wrong for me to not pay." So, I don't know what the hell to do in this situation. I don't want to get fucked.

EDIT: Sent him a reply saying if he didn't want to pay, I wouldn't leave negative feedback, and he replied saying "he'll pass" then. Should I leave a non-paying bidder thing, or what do I do to make sure I don't pay any fees?[/QUOTE]
File an unpaid buyer claim, saying that you two had agreed to mutually end without payment. It'll send him a message to respond to, basically just a "yes, this is what happened" and you'll get a final value credit (you won't pay the final value fee, but will pay the listing fees - there's no way to get around those).

[quote name='JJSP']File an unpaid buyer claim, saying that you two had agreed to mutually end without payment. It'll send him a message to respond to, basically just a "yes, this is what happened" and you'll get a final value credit (you won't pay the final value fee, but will pay the listing fees - there's no way to get around those).[/quote]

Exactly what I did, and he accepted. But damn it, I don't want to pay the $20.50 it cost me to list the thing! :bomb:

If I do a relist, do they charge me again for a listing, or will it be free? (It says the item is available for relisting.)

yep, a dumbass because I won't pay over 1000.00 for something I feel isn't worth that much. oh well, you can all believe what you want.

Seeing as it is the launch period and it's selling for at least $1000, how do you get off "asking" for one for $750? If you wanted it at that price then you should've camped out.

Since you're not willing then you'll just have to wait for it to be widely available just like the rest of us.

umm, the 700.00-750.00 offer wasn't me. I offered over 800.00 which considering the current ebay sales isn't that bad of an offer considering you wouldn't have ebay fees.

I hereby recant my previous request. I'll just get one on ebay when they go even lower than they already are. not a big deal.

[quote name='spamjizz']Wow, in the span of a few days its gone from 3 grand to under a thousand.[/QUOTE]

Its all because of idiots on ebay.

they see sales for 2k then someone will put up a buy it now for 1900 or 1800 just to get a quick sale .

then people see those buy it nows for 1900-1800 then they put up theres for 1700 for a quick sale.

its a big snowball effect.

If my 20gig auction only gets a 200dollar return then that wouldnt be enough for ME to sale my system. id rather keep it and play it.

But 400+ profit changes my mind.

bread's done
Back