Anyone Know A Place To Buy Burnout 3 for about 30 bucks?

CrimsonGeist

CAGiversary!
Anyone Know A Place To Buy Burnout 3 for about 30 bucks? If you have a Burnout 3 copy and are willing to sell please post so on the board. PM me after you've posted.

If you can give me a place with Burnout 3 for 30 bucks, I'll give you a Playstation.com 10 bucks off coupon. Eh, I tried.

I looked around and the cheapest i could find was $45 at walmart. I know last week Playstation.com had it for $21, i looked and that offer was over. Sorry man, I will keep looking and PM you if i find something.

dear crimsongeist,

please stop posting random things in the non-gaming deals forum. did you notice how the coke or pepsi thread got moved to off topic? the "what system are you going to get" is neither non-gaming nor a deal, and this thread should have gone in the request a deal forum. thanks.

sincerely,
thatstoobad.

Stealthy Seal, I am considering your offer. Does it have everything, manuel,case, and disc? Is this the ps2 version? I'll buy it from you!

Maybe in a few months it will be down to that price, but right now it's way too new and the hottest game around so I doubt it will go lower than $40 for awhile

Done, and done. I'm so happy, I almost forgot about having to spam sony for pulling out that :bs: with the playstation.com deal. Well, bye, I'm gonna go play football. Ah, the ol' football. I haven't been tackled for like a week.

bread's done
Back