Anyone know any good DVD reviewing sites?

thahamburglir

CAGiversary!
Sorry if this is off-topic, i didn't really know where it belongs. Anyway, I have been looking for a good dvd reviewing site to get a second oppinion to dvd.ign.com for some time now, but I have had no luck. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

If anyone has ever had the urge to write their own DVD/new release (or gaming or music for that matter) reviews, send me a PM. I just started a movie/gaming site recently with a buddy, and we could always use more content!

[quote name='regisphilbi0']They are usually pretty good.IGN DVD[/quote]

I usually disagree with them, but who knows? I suggest looking at the sites suggested finding some movies you really like and some you really dislike and see how they rate those.

bah...the sheep may cometh

if you are looking for dvd reveiws based on content like extras, transfer and sound quality then stick with ign.com...i use them to find out whether it is a good dvd (what i consider is a good dvd is a solid transfer with great sound quality and a boat load of extras)..plus they are pretty good letting you know whether there will be a better release on a later date

if you want someone to tell you what is a good movie instead of finding out yourself then stick to a film review site like rottentomatoes.com...they bring in reviews from all over the country where the so called "professionals" give their opinion on whether they think a movie is good...plus you get more than one nerd's opinion on the movie...you can see how the majority feel about the movie

BAH!!!

bread's done
Back