Anyone know how to trasnfer PS2 saves to PS3 w/o the adaptor?

harunim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Is there anyway to transfer PS2 saves from PC to PS3 w/o the adaptor??

I have searched internet.. no luck.

Thought fellow CAG members have some ideas

Thanks.

i say just buy it from bestbuy or circuit city. Use it to transfer and then return it with the receipt. since it comes in a box, that isn't sealed. it's only ten bucks now too. that's what I did.

[quote name='sparklecopy']i say just buy it from bestbuy or circuit city. Use it to transfer and then return it with the receipt. since it comes in a box, that isn't sealed. it's only ten bucks now too. that's what I did.[/QUOTE]

Same here, just run to BB buy the adapter, transfer your files and return the adapter. I just did this yesterday, same day. It's the easiest way to go.

There was this disc you could by called Media Max, it would let you transfer saves from PSP, memory card, to and from PS2. And you could transfer the files from PSP to PC. That's the way I was doing it before the adapter came out.

[quote name='trublustang03']Same here, just run to BB buy the adapter, transfer your files and return the adapter. I just did this yesterday, same day. It's the easiest way to go.[/quote]

Damn, I need to do that, but I'm not sure the honest person in me could. Also best buy is a half hour drive away, so that's two hours and like five dollars of gas. Not sure it would be worth the effort. Walmart and all other places that would carry it are equally as far. Damnit. I used to live like five minutes away from everything too.

[quote name='Thongsy']Damn, I need to do that, but I'm not sure the honest person in me could. Also best buy is a half hour drive away, so that's two hours and like five dollars of gas. Not sure it would be worth the effort. Walmart and all other places that would carry it are equally as far. Damnit. I used to live like five minutes away from everything too.[/QUOTE]
it's not like you break the adapter or anything. In fact I bet most of these adapters have been used too.

bread's done
Back