Anyone know if Gametap is worth it?

facemeat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm not sure if this is in the right section, but I'd like to know if anyone who owns Gametap likes it and thinks it's a good deal. I'm going to be moving in a couple weeks, and I'm thinking about getting the 1-year subscription. I already have the free version, and already like it more than any stand-alone PC game experience I've had. So, thoughts?

It's definitely worth what they're asking for it. Myth, Interstate 76, Baldur's Gate, and Planescape Torment, all the Street Fighters(except for 3), Dreamcast games getting released, lots of new PC games getting released the day they hit retail, all the Hitman Games, all the Tomb Raider games, etc. New games are getting added all the time. For the price of one 360 game, you're getting a million hours of gameplay.

[quote name='kosh_kesh24']It's definitely worth what they're asking for it. Myth, Interstate 76, Baldur's Gate, and Planescape Torment, all the Street Fighters(except for 3), Dreamcast games getting released, lots of new PC games getting released the day they hit retail, all the Hitman Games, all the Tomb Raider games, etc. New games are getting added all the time. For the price of one 360 game, you're getting a million hours of gameplay.[/quote]
Thanks! I'll probably buy it a couple months after I move, it looks like a pretty great deal.

bread's done
Back