Anyone Know if there coming out with CE ,LE for Gears of War 3

S

starmask2k3

would like to know was thinking of picking it for 56.99 and it has the 20$ credit

1. You won't get that $20 until the day the game ships.
2. It comes out in November of next year! They have a Year to get their stuff together for a Limited Edition
3. Gears 1 and 2 have both had limited editions (I Have both). Hard to imagine this game won't.

game is in my gold box deals for 56.99 is it worth getting it now

anyone who thinks GoW3 will NOT have a CE/LE is a moron. Especially in todays market, where just about every game for 360/PS3 has a CE/LE

By the time this game has a LE/CE announced, your $20 credit will expire. Even if you order the regular version and cancel it to go with the LE/CE, your $20 credit will not be returned back to you.

Use the $20 credit on something now and then wait for the news about the LE/CE.

[quote name='shrike4242']By the time this game has a LE/CE announced, your $20 credit will expire. Even if you order the regular version and cancel it to go with the LE/CE, your $20 credit will not be returned back to you.

Use the $20 credit on something now and then wait for the news about the LE/CE.[/QUOTE]

was thinking about that $20 credit that comes with Gears of War 3

[quote name='xpag406']
2. It comes out in November of next year! [/QUOTE]

I thought they [Epic] announced the date was April 09th or 11th of 2011? Was there a delay?

[quote name='Mospeada_21']I thought they [Epic] announced the date was April 09th or 11th of 2011? Was there a delay?[/QUOTE]

Yeah there was. It's now Holiday 2011.

I would equate asking this question to...

"Is Activision going to publish another Call of Duty game?" ;)

Of course we will see a CE/LE for GoW 3.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Yeah there was. It's now Holiday 2011.[/QUOTE]

that's a bummer. wonder what caused the delay? wondered if it had anything to do with the cross-over with Lost Planet 2? Or how Lost Planet 2 performed sales wise?

[quote name='Mospeada_21']that's a bummer. wonder what caused the delay? wondered if it had anything to do with the cross-over with Lost Planet 2? Or how Lost Planet 2 performed sales wise?[/QUOTE]

The delay is to give Epic a chance to give Gears 3 that extra polish it may need.
The Real answer is because Microsoft wants Gears 3 to be the "Big" Holiday game of next year. Here's the IGN Article:
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/112/1124698p1.html

bread's done
Back