Anyone know what the DS launch titles will be?

Nintendo also revealed details of the US launch of Nintendo DS. The system will be $149.99; standard price of game titles are $29.99. Nintendo will have 8 - 10 launch titles on November 21, including:

* Super Mario 64 DS (Nintendo)
* The URBZ: Sims in the City (EA)
* Madden NFL (EA)
* Spider-Man 2 (Activision)
* Ping Pals (THQ)
* Feel the Magic: XY/XX (Sega)

- Nintendo also revealed that 20 - 25 titles will be available early next year, including:

* Tiger Wood PGA Tour Golf (EA)
* Need for Speed Underground (EA)
* GoldenEye: Rogue Agent (EA)
* Puyo Puyo Fever (Sega)

Pulled from here
http://the-magicbox.com/game20041007.shtml
I'm surprised feel the magic is making it stateside.

oooohhhh, sorry, i sound like a little kid /fanboy.. but think about how AWSOME a portable halo would be on the DS.. one screen action, the other a map or radar.. and then linking up and playing other DS's via the wireless connectivity..

Its kind of funny if you look it up on Gamestop.com and EBGames.com there are actually a few games that come out as early as a week before the system.

Official launch titles are:

Super Mario 64 DS
Rayman DS
Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits
Feel The Magic: XY/XX
The Urbz: Sims In The City
Madden NFL 2005
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005
Sprung
Spider-Man 2
Asphalt: Urban GT
Ridge Racer DS
Ping Pals

Very good set of launch titles. It's unfortunate that there is only the one Nintendo title, but between Mario 64, Feel The Magic, Mr. Driller, and the Metroid demo, I think I'll be alright until Christmas.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']I'm surprised feel the magic is making it stateside.[/quote]

Actually, that game is the only reason I'll be buying the system if I can find a decent bundle deal. {The current ones are only offering five dollars off the accessory kits with system purchase} I don't particularly like any of the other launch titles; although Mario 64 has finally had the motion sickness issue fixed from the video I've seen, so I might pick that up for the new mini games.

[quote name='basketkase543']No, they should be $29.99[/quote]

I believe the 3rd-party games (at least EA's) are going to be $40. I'll double check at work today and see what's up.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='basketkase543']No, they should be $29.99[/quote]

I believe the 3rd-party games (at least EA's) are going to be $40. I'll double check at work today and see what's up.[/quote]
That would be disapointing.

Why can't sprung be preordered anywhere, seeing as it's a launch title and all?

Just noticed it on IGN, and I think it' ll be a must have :)

[quote name='minx']Why can't sprung be preordered anywhere, seeing as it's a launch title and all?

Just noticed it on IGN, and I think it' ll be a must have :)[/quote]

It's now available for pre-order at GameStop.com.

[quote name='soul.less'][quote name='minx']Why can't sprung be preordered anywhere, seeing as it's a launch title and all?

Just noticed it on IGN, and I think it' ll be a must have :)[/quote]

It's now available for pre-order at GameStop.com.[/quote]

I know what I'm getting for my B-day. DS + Mario 64+ Metroid demo (primarily for this, I'm in heaven)+ one or two other games and I'm set.

[quote name='sying']Anyone?

Or are we going to be stuck playing the metroid prime demo and messaging each other for a month[/quote]

Here's a thought!

Maybe if you don't think there will be any games for it then don't buy it until later!

Also you can expect in 1st quarter '05:

Yoshi's Touch and Go
Advance Wars
Animal Crossing
Golden Eye: Rogue Agent
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Prime Hunters (full ver.)
WarioWare DS

Or so it has been claimed.

[quote name='alongx']Also you can expect in 1st quarter '05:

Yoshi's Touch and Go
Advance Wars
Animal Crossing
Golden Eye: Rogue Agent
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Prime Hunters (full ver.)
WarioWare DS

Or so it has been claimed.[/quote]

SOLD to the man in the black pajamas!

Man, back then I thought the PSP would be awsome, now I really want a DS. I hope I can convince myself to wait till PSP comes out, then decide which one to get. However, DS has 2 import games that I really want and PSP has Metal Gear Acid and that FF7 game. AHHhhhh!!!

Okay, nothing to see here.

[quote name='maxguy56']OMG, Q4 is normally where I explode with delight, but that Q5 lineup is pure madness.[/quote]

HAHA he said Q5. That scores a 125 out of a possible 100 points!

I'm easily amused.

[quote name='WildWop'][quote name='maxguy56']OMG, Q4 is normally where I explode with delight, but that Q5 lineup is pure madness.[/quote]

I'm easily amused.[/quote]You do realze that was a joke right?

[quote name='maxguy56'][quote name='WildWop'][quote name='maxguy56']OMG, Q4 is normally where I explode with delight, but that Q5 lineup is pure madness.[/quote]

I'm easily amused.[/quote]You do realze that was a joke right?[/quote]

Yup. Like I said, I'm easily amused.

While we're on the subject of the Nintendo DS, what other features will it have? I hear it may be possible to use one as a phone. What about MP3 or video playback? Or is that too much to ask for?

Off-topic: if I wanted to enlarge an image to around poster size (for a presentation) at Kinko's, how much would that cost and how long would it take? It's a black and white image of plain world map...

bread's done
Back