Anyone know when amazon lifts its season/holiday block on new sellers in toys/games?

karkyco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
We received a VTech Whiz Kid system and some "games" (like this Dora one) for it for my daughter for Christmas, of course with no gift receipt :roll::bomb::roll::bomb:, and wanted to just throw it onto amazon, rather than commit the dreaded "return fraud by taking it to Walmart (which is actually the only brick and mortar store that we've found to carry it anyway, and where it more than likely came from).

Unfortunately, I'm blocked from listing the damn things because they foolishly fall into the Toys/Games category, which you need to apparently be a pre-approved Zhu Zhu Pet flipper/reseller in order to get a listing on...anyway, it says you only need pre-approval during the "holiday season", so any idea when amazon considers that officially over so I can throw it up on there without having to go begging them for approval? Thanks in advance...

Here's the message I get when I try to list this crap:

**Please note: The item for which you have attempted to create a listing is a restricted item.

Listing against restricted items is limited to pre-approved sellers only. Learn more.

Categories Requiring Approval

To ensure that customers are able to buy with confidence from all sellers on Amazon.com, sellers listing in the following categories must be approved by Amazon:
  • Automotive Parts / Motorcycle & ATV
  • Beauty*
  • Cell Phones and Accessories
  • Clothing & Accessories**
  • Collectible Books
  • Gourmet
  • Industrial and Scientific
  • Jewelry
  • Personal Computers
  • Shoes
  • Toys & Games (holiday approval only)
  • Watches