anyone know when is EB/GS next B2G1free sale on used games?

No idea, but the coupon books in store have "Buy 2 Get 1" for GameCube, X-Box, and PS2 games, amongst other potentially valuable ones (there's a $5 off any accessory over $15 for the aforementioned systems, I just picked up a $12 WaveBird...delicious.)

The coupon books are only supposed to be for when you buy a system, but I've gotten some just by asking anyway.

I figure the next real b2g1 sale is going to be quite a long time. They might just try another stunt with email coupons first (b1g1-50%) (20% off up to 3)

I believe in the past they have done Buy 2 Get 1 Free sales starting the day after Christmas. Of course that was before the merger, I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't another B2G1 until Spring >_< ...and then it becomes a 3 times a year deal, boooo!!

[quote name='freshzen']in the past they have done Buy 2 Get 1 Free sales starting the day after Christmas[/QUOTE]
Talk about lame. And shooting themselves in the foot.

Missing all the pre-holiday sales + giving all the returns/exchange people better deals than their games were bought originally for.

bread's done
Back