Anyone know where I can find cheap bape stas??

Revolution2008

CAG Veteran
I reeeeeeeeeeeeally want these shoes! Some say they are ugly but I think they are cool, but $280 for 1 pair is above my price range! So if anyone knows of any websites that sells some cheap bape stas (or even fapes!-fake bapes) please post!!

cankicks.com
bigtimesport.com now 2 for 100

just google bape shoes you should find many sites, but I warn you these are fapes

[quote name='Revolution2008']I reeeeeeeeeeeeally want these shoes! Some say they are ugly but I think they are cool, but $280 for 1 pair is above my price range! So if anyone knows of any websites that sells some cheap bape stas (or even fapes!-fake bapes) please post!![/quote]

$280 for a pair of shoes of fucking crazy.

TBW

[quote name='allyourblood']that makes it reasonable?[/QUOTE]

I don't like spending more than $50 on my sneakers. I got and a pair of puma and converse the other day for $50 shipped (%40 off!). I call that reasonable. $280, that's just too much.

"Anyone know where I can find cheap bape stas??"

I spent 5 minutes reading the subject of this thread thinking this was a typo and trying to decode what the OP really meant....

Try the regional niketalk.com forums. They have sneakers for sale there. be careful though,---you might become a sneakerhead. sneaker culture is way different than video game culture. It can get really really expensive. I maybe a cheapass when it comes to games, but i dont mind droppin' 700 bucks for a limited edition DMP jordans.

[quote name='Darwin23']Try the regional niketalk.com forums. They have sneakers for sale there. be careful though,---you might become a sneakerhead. sneaker culture is way different than video game culture. It can get really really expensive. I maybe a cheapass when it comes to games, but i dont mind droppin' 700 bucks for a limited edition DMP jordans.[/quote]

The guys behind Babe must be some of the smartest people alive because if you can get people to spend 280+ on shoes alone...:cold:

bread's done
Back