Anyone know where I can find some Cheap Blu Ray Cases?

jdangerc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
I bought a slew of blu rays from a blockbuster that was closing, and now I need some blu ray cases. Can anyone give me a few websites where I can find some cheap? Any help is appreciated.

Discmakers.com (though the site is down for maintenance this weekend)

Bought my last 100 from amazon for around 30 shipped for double disc cases... They were real nice

If you have a blockbuster near you, they may be worth exploring. I was able to get real cases the last time I bought used blu-rays from them. They said they just throw away their cases typically.

if you have a frys near you they sell them ...

i opted for some slim blu ray cases 20 for 12.99

they had 10 regular for 10.99

eBay. I think the seller was casetopia as someone has already mention the official website.

[quote name='Tsel']I can vouch for Discmakers.com

Incredibly quality, decent prices, and fast shipping.[/QUOTE]
+ 1 for me too.

This is probably a silly question but which case is considered better between Scanavo and Viva or is it just personal preference? I always liked the little indent around the blu ray logo on the Scanavos but Viva seems like the standard nowadays for blu ray.

both are standard for different companies. if you are anal, you could buy both and whichever studio put out the movie you have, put it in that case.

also, since this question gets asked in alot of used blu threads and asked at 3 times a year in it own thread, do you think we can get a sticky on this or an official thread?

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']This is probably a silly question but which case is considered better between Scanavo and Viva or is it just personal preference? I always liked the little indent around the blu ray logo on the Scanavos but Viva seems like the standard nowadays for blu ray.[/QUOTE]
I spend quite a bit of time on the blu-ray forum,i think a lot of us agree the vivas are the nicest for the price.But yeah,they must be gaining popularity if they are backordered,i ordered some last year.

bread's done
Back