Anyone know where I can get cool free ring tones?

[quote name='greendc27']who is your service provider[/quote]
t mobile. I'm getting a nokia 6800 this week. (just sharing). I really want the mighty morphing power rangers song. (the old one) And maybe some other songs too.

get a nokia 3300.. thats what i have, and you can make ur own ringtones out of real songs.. its an mp3 and game player as well and comes with a standard mb card, so you can store tons of ringtones or about 20 songs on it..

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']get a nokia 3300.. thats what i have, and you can make ur own ringtones out of real songs.. its an mp3 and game player as well and comes with a standard mb card, so you can store tons of ringtones or about 20 songs on it..[/quote]
I like the 6800 because you can email and write text messages quickly. Its has a fold out key board.

how do you put mp3s on a mp3 phone. I have a smasung sch-a610 and it saysd its an mp3 player as well. Do you just downloaded them to it? Or do you have to buy a usb plugin for you cpu and put them on there that way?

I know with nextel:

www.nextpimp.com
www.harrythompson.com

They are all .wavs and MIDI so they are pretty much universal, good free games there too.

JAMDat Bowling rocks for Java.

That or if you have a .wav compatible phone, you can make your own ring tones like mine I did from a score from Pirates of the Carribean.

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']get a nokia 3300.. thats what i have, and you can make ur own ringtones out of real songs.. its an mp3 and game player as well and comes with a standard mb card, so you can store tons of ringtones or about 20 songs on it..[/quote]
I agree, I got the same phone and its pretty tight, but kinda odd shaped, but I like it cause its different and plays mp3s as ringtones. Hey man you know where to get a cheap case for the phone

I've been looking around for MIDI-KWS ringtone conversion software, since I have a Kyocera Slider which uses the shitty KWS file format. I even have the cable to do file transfers, but the only available software is from Kyocera and only allows KWS ringtones. And the only software I can find which can convert a polyphonic ringtone to KWS format is for macs only.

So, does anybody know where I can get some Kyocera ringtones for free?

bread's done
Back