Anyone Know where to get Hori screens for the GMB?

gizmo29

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey all, I was just wondering if someone could lead me in the right direction. I have been looking for Hori screen protectors for the gameboy micro everywhere and I cant seem to find them. Ebay is saturated with homemade nonsense that people are selling for $0.01. I have Hori screen protectors for both my ds and my psp, and they work great. Any help (or any other reccomendations) would be great CAG members:)

After looking for a few minutes for you, I found this website.

I really don't think it's cost effective, that website. It looks like the product is violently discontinued.

Edit: Okay, found this website selling them for $8. Kind of weird-looking. Are they a bulk seller or something?

Okay, and this one selling it for $7. Appears to be a regular shipper.

I had better results after I realized it was really called the Hori Face Filter here in the States. To find more websites, use the search term 'hori face filter micro.'

Best of luck.

You don't need a screen protector, that's why you can't find them.

The micros have faceplates that protect the screen completely and if that gets really scratched up, just get a new faceplate.

What brian said, or you can always custom cut a larger one to fit the micro. I use bestskinsever (www.bestskinsever.com) for ALL of my screens on anything, including a custom cut GBA SP that works great. Buy a DIY sheet for about $6.99 and go crazy (cellphone, watch, GBA, PDA, MP3, etc).

Cool, thanks for the tip Kerig, I am deffinately going to do that. Are the DIY sheets the same material as a Hori screen protector? Do they reduce glare?

bread's done
Back