anyone know where to report a member for possibly violating forum rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, i reported 4 of his posts.

he has about 40+ posts.

i would rather let the admins or mods handle this than give out his name ;)

[quote name='JaroldL']just wondering because something caught my eye today.

and he's repeatedly doing this on purpose.[/QUOTE]

You joined CAG today for the sole purpose of reporting someone for violating rules?

[quote name='dinovelvet']You joined CAG today for the sole purpose of reporting someone for violating rules?[/quote]

Another member in disguise?

...Decepticon.

I hope you're not reporting someone for saying that Final Fantasy VII was garbage or something like that. I really hope this is about something really offensive and not someone saying that the Wii is great.

[quote name='depascal22']I hope you're not reporting someone for saying that Final Fantasy VII was garbage or something like that. I really hope this is about something really offensive and not someone saying that the Wii is great.[/quote]

If saying "Wii is great" isn't a violation of the rules, I think we need some new rules here :p

[quote name='ducttapeBigSexy']If saying "Wii is great" isn't a violation of the rules, I think we need some new rules here :p[/QUOTE]
Shut up, Strell.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm reporting the OP for not telling us who he is talking about.[/quote]

reported for unnecessary reporting!

[quote name='Liquid 2']Shut up, Strell.[/QUOTE]

I don't own a PS3, but thanks for taking the time in your little day to obsess about me.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm reporting you all for stealing the keys.
to my heart :grouphug:
[/quote]

Man, can you get any more liboo'er? :lol:

[quote name='lilboo']:nottalking:
Reported soodmeg for stealing my wallet.

Well, I dunno who did, but your the nearest black guy. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Reported for Racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back