Anyone know Why do u need to install the game to the ps4 system to move save files from the cloud or flash drive

S

starmask2k3

if you don't have the game installed on the ps4 system you can't move save files from the cloud or flash drive to the ps4 system why can't you

Last edited:
[quote name="synnarc" post="12349118" timestamp="1419204570"]Because that's not how the flux capacitor works.[/quote]
Yep, need at least 1.21 jiggawatts of storage capacity for it to work.

This is actually pretty annoying.  I traded in my cowboom xbone and ps4 and rebought new (I actually made money and got warranties/controllers!)  The Xbone made it extremely easy.  It automatically backed up saves and restored them.  I literally just factory reset it, traded it in and then brought the new xbone home.  Everything auto restored as I replayed the games, no need to go through menus.

The PS4 though, I expected to do the same.  Then I started playing Unity and it brought me to the beginning of the game.  I had to go in a menu and manually restore all my saves.

When you have PS Plus it's kind of irritating to restore the saves of a ton of games, honestly.  It's a minor gripe but it's one of many little things the Xbone automates and the PS4 stumbles around.

The PS4 though, I expected to do the same. Then I started playing Unity and it brought me to the beginning of the game. I had to go in a menu and manually restore all my saves.
164a5172be5d2b0427a29955494468dca1e71cce566cc7b3cd6a0ca0cf1a34be.jpg

Think you missed this part and jumped in trying to be an asshole.

When you have PS Plus it's kind of irritating to restore the saves of a ton of games, honestly. It's a minor gripe but it's one of many little things the Xbone automates and the PS4 stumbles around.
When you only get a couple of hours a week to game, as much automation of simple tasks as possible is appreciated.

Think you missed this part and jumped in trying to be an asshole.

When you only get a couple of hours a week to game, as much automation of simple tasks as possible is appreciated.
I dunno. Its annoying that I can't play a game on Xbox one while its updating or that it won't auto download update game when they are available unless that's a setting I don't have turned in

bread's done
Back