Anyone looking for a watch? -Ebay-

ShirtSizeXXXLXT

CAGiversary!
Ok, First let me say, I do not usually do this kind of thing pushing sales on ebay and stuff. But, my brother is in a tight place as far as money goes right now, and as this has happened in the past, he starts selling all his stuff.
He has recently posted 4 watches on ebay that he had purchased over the past few years. The cheapest one he paid was a little over $300 I think. He has these things listed on ebay with a starting price of 1 penny, with no reserve! I am so frustrated with him doing this. I am not looking for charity or any sympathy or anything like that. I just want to see him sell these things for more than a 20 dollar bill. If you are looking for a nice ass watch that has been taken care of immaculately then check them out, I'm sure you'll end up getting it for crazy cheap.

http://shop.ebay.com/jonthejonjon/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I think you should buy those off your brother and let him buy them back when he gets back on his feet.[/QUOTE]
I'll be straight up honest with ya and say I've considered that. I've learned to not bail him out anymore. I don't have a problem helping him out at all. I want to, I have in the past. But, he never ends up paying back, and once he does get on his feet, he somehow falls back into the same financial pit again. He's a great dude, just has money issues.
The watches have all ended on ebay. I didn't get to see the final prices of all of them, I only saw one that went for a little over $60. Whoever got a chance to grab one of these made out like a bandit. As I said before the cheapest of the 4 was originally $350 or so. The most expensive was around $450. I have no clue why he didn't put a reserve on these. It's so frustrating. I appreciate everyone for not tearing me up for posting the original link on here, I just wanted to help him get some more cash.

bread's done
Back